What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

Jamal Crawford is my all time favorite NBA player. I could only wish for Dinwiddie to have his success.

Not that is is hurting his production, but why is Dinwiddie not starting?
He gets starter minutes but he and D'Angelo Russell don't really play well together so D'lo starts. Atkinson usually goes with the hotter hand later in games, like last night pretty much just benching Russell and Dinwiddie played through the end of the game.

Last edited:
Yikes..SD goes from 37pts to 3 pts. DWhite is playing solidly within the Spurs team concept, starting, getting significant minutes.

With Spencer, Burks and White, CU has 3 quality PGs in the NBA now. (Hopefully that defeats the misconception that Tad doesn't develop PGs -- his issue is with recruiting & developing SGs.)

With Spencer, Burks and White, CU has 3 quality PGs in the NBA now. (Hopefully that defeats the misconception that Tad doesn't develop PGs -- his issue is with recruiting & developing SGs.)

Wish we could have had White for 4 years.....actually all three of them.

“I made the Colorado decision [over Harvard] because I wanted to play in the PAC12. I believed in Coach Boyle and what he was building; I wanted to go to the NBA and I wanted to leave early. I was a guy that was 150th in his HS class but thought he was going to the league in 2 years. That’s just my mindset. Once I decide or believe I can do something, it’s there and I don’t question it. I believe it.”

Last edited:
We used to have Derrick White. On the Buffs.

That was a good year.

Compared to right now, sure, but I have a different recollection than you. That year was a disappointing year, bc on paper, we should have done better. I was less enthusiastic and more cautious than others on the board, bc we had just lost Scott... ...but on based on what we should have done...feel like it was sort of disappointing. BUT...D White was definitely a nice, bright spot.

A guy who wasn't used properly here at all.

??? Care to expand on this? He had a pretty successful year, and we used him quite a bit in his single season.....

Compared to right now, sure, but I have a different recollection than you. That year was a disappointing year, bc on paper, we should have done better. I was less enthusiastic and more cautious than others on the board, bc we had just lost Scott... ...but on based on what we should have done...feel like it was sort of disappointing. BUT...D White was definitely a nice, bright spot.

??? Care to expand on this? He had a pretty successful year, and we used him quite a bit in his single season.....
Treshaun Fletcher, bro.

Back