What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament General Thread

That looks awful, but all those years when Penn would get in off winning the regular season Ivy I gotta at least give dude credit for owning the conference. Loved the fight they showed today although I REALLY wish he could've had his team ready to beat UCONN about a week ago.

Yeah absolutely, just has to be getting really frustrating

Probably noted upthread, but Cal not having two of their top three scorers - Wallace and Byrd - was a crushing blow today. The offense flowed through Wallace as well.

What an awful awful call to foul out South Dakota State's guard at the end of this Maryland game.

lol

we-landed-on-the-moon-a-s.gif

Hey - cut me some slack - I've been busy.

My bracket was basically chalk.

Watching SFA causing constant havoc and turnovers against WVU is amazing therapy after this CU season.

Ouch. In the WV/SFA game. Announcer making a correction: "Colorado is now a (*slight chuckle) proud member of the Pac-12."

This Walkup kid is really impressive. I think he's got the size, handles, passing ability and basketball IQ to play PG in the NBA.

PAC has been bad but is far from the only power league to have an unpleasant opening round.

So many things can go wrong. Get a couple injuries, take a long trip to play a team that is in their own time zone or even came in on a bus instead of a plane. Big issue is simply getting a bad match-up. Play a team that has a player or two that you don't match up with well.

All parts of the reason why the tourney is such a draw for sports fans, you know that every year there are going to be upsets in the opening round, There is always the David and Goliath and the team that was the 4th-6th in their league that beats somebody who was a top 25.

PAC isn't doing anything that just about every power conference hasn't done once or twice in recent years. B1G looks to be doing it this year as well and they have had some epic tourney failures, they still get multiple teams every year.

Back