What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New Basketball/Volleyball Facility

Photos inside the CEC of the expansion shows more refurbishing of the main entrance on the CEC itself.

Hopefully no Nebraska meth heads will try to rip off the copper lined gutters and sell it for scrap

buffdude posted some new photos from the inside on AZ's board. Looked great. The courts are in on both levels. The locker room is getting close and is very nice. They're getting ready to paint in the CU and Pac-12 logos on the courts (stencils are taped down). It's gonna be very nice.

He also had the following to say:

They are trying to sell naming rights/sponsorships for a lot of things at the new practice facility, including the facility itself for a cool $11,000,000. If anyone is interested in what all the opportunities are PM me and I'll get you some info.

Looks like this is going to pay for itself before we even talk about its impact on attendance and whatnot as it leads to better recruits and more wins. For anyone without a BuffScoop membership who would like to get ahold of buffdude about sponsorship or donor programs with the facility, I'm happy to pass the information along to him if you want to PM me.

buffdude posted some new photos from the inside on AZ's board. Looked great. The courts are in on both levels. The locker room is getting close and is very nice. They're getting ready to paint in the CU and Pac-12 logos on the courts (stencils are taped down). It's gonna be very nice.

They are trying to sell naming rights/sponsorships for a lot of things at the new practice facility, including the facility itself for a cool $11,000,000. If anyone is interested in what all the opportunities are PM me and I'll get you some info.

Looks like this is going to pay for itself before we even talk about its impact on attendance and whatnot as it leads to better recruits and more wins. For anyone without a BuffScoop membership who would like to get ahold of buffdude about sponsorship or donor programs with the facility, I'm happy to pass the information along to him if you want to PM me.

"The DBT Basketball and Volleyball Practice Facility." I like it!

Better yet, how about "The Allbuffs.com Basketball and Volleyball Practice Facility?" I did a quick and dirty estimate. If we all came up with a little over $17,000, we could make it happen!

Last edited:
image.jpg

Can't wait to see the Pac-12 logos at CU.

The building is looking very good too.

Walked by again today. Just finishing up one side of the roof and then maybe the landscaping. It looks really nice up close (sorry no pics)

:woot: Thank god. The location last year, while a little cool cause of the awesome secret dungeon feeling, sucked ass.

:lol:

So true.

Also, if it's in the practice facility and not the arena then "technically" there should be no issues with serving alcohol during an NIT or whatnot. Hmmm.

:lol:

So true.

Also, if it's in the practice facility and not the arena then "technically" there should be no issues with serving alcohol during an NIT or whatnot. Hmmm.

I like the way you think (I've drunk to many Sierre Nevada Pale Ales tonight to do that thinking)

I was at a graduation yesterday so I thought I would add a picture. Tried to get a look inside but there was no way.

IMAG0110.jpg

drove by today. They were finishing the stairway down from the main entrance to the street. Almost to the purely landscaping stage.

Volleyball coaches move into their offices July 1st and camps are on schedule to be held there mid-July.

Bohn needs to do a virtual tour of the inside of this thing. Get my boy dre on video.

Back