What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEW: Regents Meeting, Benson Decision, Investigation Report -- Monday, 6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could have a pool on whether this is resolved first, or TScheck's traffic ticket.
After driving the same way this morning, I was looking for the Speed Limit sign to confirm it was a 35 mph zone, and noticed that if one was not specifically looking for it, it would be extremely easy to miss as it's being mostly covered by a large, overgrown tree at the moment. Thinking about making a video of it and claiming that there was no visibly posted SL from where I turned onto the road to where he pulled me over.

TL/DR - Smart money is on this decision!

2817.gif

Maybe we could put up one of those neat counters that tracks the money spent on the investigation.

Maybe we could put up one of those neat counters that tracks the money spent on the investigation.
People keep saying this over and over. Just because the final presentation hasn't been made does not mean the clock runs non-stop.

I really hate it when people post in this thread without a real update. Can you stop doing that so I don't click on it and find this nonsense?
click is almost indistinguishable from dick, and really changes the context

This isn't pertaining to the regents but just another thing that shows Mac's character. At the commencement yesterday at Folsom, Mac sat in the section right below the rooftop terrance to support the players graduating. In addition he texted every graduating player and checking in on them. This is a guy with high moral standards that cares about people. He reached out to walk ons as well. Love the guy and is frustrating this is happening.

This isn't pertaining to the regents but just another thing that shows Mac's character. At the commencement yesterday at Folsom, Mac sat in the section right below the rooftop terrance to support the players graduating. In addition he texted every graduating player and checking in on them. This is a guy with high moral standards that cares about people. He reached out to walk ons as well. Love the guy and is frustrating this is happening.

Well said. The guy treats people right not because he has to but because who he is. No he isn't perfect but he is a high character guy who I want to be our coach for a long time.

People keep saying this over and over. Just because the final presentation hasn't been made does not mean the clock runs non-stop.

I was mostly joking but point taken. However, I do think we will all be a bit annnoyed at the final price tag whatever it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back