What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEW: Regents Meeting, Benson Decision, Investigation Report -- Monday, 6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there'll be a coincide and they'll announce their decision right at 5 and catch a little air time. Of course, then they might want to have something more dramatic to say

"Conclusion of WilmerHale report: MacIntyre, AD George should have known they were obligated to report allegations to law enforcement."
What about Benson? looks like athletics is going to take the heat

So the AD is now a law enforcement adjunct....only at CU.

So an AC gets tipsy at the team BBQ and drives away, call the cops?

I guess I am glad for the letter of reprimand, and RG and MikMac take a $100,000 hit. So it could have been worse. I cannot imagine working under that kind of micromanagement...I bet I am not the only one.

How Phil weaseled out with just a 10-day suspension and reprimand astounds.

RG and MikMac reported up the chain, and they get the monetary penalty...I guess the lesson here is admin. and faculty get treated differently than AD employees.

CU gonna CU. It could have been worse. So did they approve the extension, or is the waiting game still going?

I guess I am glad for the letter of reprimand, and RG and MikMac take a $100,000 hit. So it could have been worse. I cannot imagine working under that kind of micromanagement...I bet I am not the only one.

RG and MikMac reported up the chain, and they get the monetary penalty...I guess the lesson here is admin. and faculty get treated differently than AD employees.

CU gonna CU. It could have been worse. So did they approve the extension, or is the waiting game still going?
they have to wait for the "you didn't do enough" fallout to be heard - you know to ensure maximum pooch screwingity

I hear there might be a slight increase to the MM contract that will get approved later this week. :cautious::censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back