What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Northern Colorado Game Week (Official Thread)

This dude
CSfxNtFUsAASmIE.jpg
Jee. Zus. Aaych. Christ.

Glad that Frazier and Irwin are back. Anyone know what they did to get suspended? What about Umu?

Or left tackle.

Miller-Irwin-Lynott-Kough-Haigler sounds pretty good if Miller is ready.
Per the grades, Haigler has been the worst of the OL so far, although he hasn't been a pass rushing turnstile like Kaiser.

As for Umu, Adam has hinted that he's not going to be suspended much longer.

There is some good content from CU "Insiders" on this board and others, that you can get access to for a small monthly or yearly subscription. Much of this kind of information is not shared with the general public right away (or for months), so those "Insiders" ask that when they provide premium content, that it remain behind the paywalls.

TL/DR - If you want access to the non-public information you can become a paying member of AllBuffs and/or BuffStampede (Scout). Highly recommend it; mainly for the avatar.

a quote from a member of the band back in 1934 after the game -
One of Johnson’s best memories at the college was the day CSCE beat the University of Colorado in football. Johnson was playing in the college band in the stands at Jackson Field that day. He said that after that loss, CU made sure CSCE (unc) was out of its league, so it wouldn’t have to risk a loss to a smaller college again.
But on the day of that big game, Johnson was very busy. “We played in the stands,” he said, “and celebrated when the game was over, then we ran home to change into our tuxedoes so we could play for a fraternity party right after the game. It was a crazy day.”

we're going to win by like 6 or 8 TDs and i'm still going to be freaked out about the fuskies. get this scrimmage out of the way in a bid-ness-like fashion and then turn it up. we've got barbarians at the gate.

Much ado by HCMM at the press conference today being made that Phillip Lindsay's little bro Zachary is an RB at UNC.

IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1507.PNG

I shall be personally attending this game, along with my wife and daughters. One daughter is a CU student who lives within EZ walking distance of Folsom; the other has been in Peru for awhile and is flying in. Me wife and I are traveling from Huntington Beach. It will be the first time we have all been together as a family for many months. Stoked. #skobuffs.

Back