What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Northern Colorado Game Week (Official Thread)

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but if you link to the CUBUFFS.COM website below, there is a pretty nice offer. Donate at least $10 to the Red Cross for hurricane victims, bring your receipt to the CU Ticket Counter, and receive two free tickets to the UNC game.

Way to go, CU for making this available. If they are ponying up, I will too. I just made a nice donation and will be picking up my extra tickets this week. It's a nice way to help out a good cause.

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2017/9/...rts-for-hurricane-harvey-and-irma-releif.aspx

that would rock, but dangit, my son has his final campout to get his Eagle badge..just turned 14.
I have to go with him to get him back home in time for the homecoming game.
14 is really young to be ready for Eagle. Congratulations to your boy. That is a huge achievement. (My son is on a campout this weekend, too.)

SIAP: The Pac 12 is going to experiment with things to speed the game up on Saturday. They are going to
  • Reduce halftime from 20 minutes to 15 minutes.
  • Reduce break time between quarters.
  • Reduce commercial time and use split screen.
  • Actually kickoff on time

Bringing the wife to her first game at Folsom. Her first time in Boulder as well. Wish it was a week later, but we'll take a nice day in Boulder regardless.

Daytime drinking and her don't mix, so watch out for the hot mom on her weekend getaway, ready to chug 5 beers at halftime.

Bringing the wife to her first game at Folsom. Her first time in Boulder as well. Wish it was a week later, but we'll take a nice day in Boulder regardless.

Daytime drinking and her don't mix, so watch out for the hot mom on her weekend getaway, ready to chug 5 beers at halftime.
Have you ever heard of Sackygate?

SIAP: The Pac 12 is going to experiment with things to speed the game up on Saturday. They are going to
  • Reduce halftime from 20 minutes to 15 minutes.
  • Reduce break time between quarters.
  • Reduce commercial time and use split screen.
  • Actually kickoff on time
sweet. If they are going to foist these body bag games on us, at least it won't take 4 hours.

As this thread disintegrates into madness, let me just proclaim that our starters, especially our o-line, better come out and kick some serious arse and put the bears down by about 28 by mid-way through the 2nd quarter. then, they can take the foot off the pedal and start subbing guys in. oh, there is absolutely no reason taz shouldn't go well over a 100 in this one.

these trap games disguised as scrimmages have left so many scars on the psyche of the CU football fan over the last decade or so...

that would rock, but dangit, my son has his final campout to get his Eagle badge..just turned 14.
I have to go with him to get him back home in time for the homecoming game.

Bro this is a game against an FCS team, go enjoy that campout!

Back