What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

noyer, lytle, montez, etc

I'm really exited to see what Montez can do with starter reps. This kid is so darn athletic. I really hope they are working hard on his footwork this offseason. This kid looked good last season, but has the ability to be special. He's gonna tear up the PAC next year!

I'm really exited to see what Montez can do with starter reps. This kid is so darn athletic. I really hope they are working hard on his footwork this offseason. This kid looked good last season, but has the ability to be special. He's gonna tear up the PAC next year!

I would have loved to see Sefo stay healthy all year but due to his injuries Montez got some significant playing time in real game time with wins on the line. For a RS Fr. he did well but still has a lot to learn.

That playing time he got should be a huge help though because now as he studies film in the off-season, as he takes practice reps in spring ball and in the team workouts he can put it all in context to the look and the speed of real game action.

I'm more worried about his head than his feet.

I teally question you guys calling out this kids makeup.

Yep. As a starter when it was his team, he played exceptionally well for a freshman QB. Those times he was brought in as a backup were about the worst spots to put the kid in.

Yep. As a starter when it was his team, he played exceptionally well for a freshman QB. Those times he was brought in as a backup were about the worst spots to put the kid in.

He was a guy who played in a HS league that was not highly rated. We knew that he would require some development.

I don't know what more we could or should have expected from him. He gave us a chance to win games, for a RS Fr. I'll take that every time.

I teally question you guys calling out this kids makeup.
I agreed with Burrito that I worry more about his head than his feet. That doesn't mean either one of us don't like him. But he just seems to make the occasional ill timed pass. I want to see consistency. But he was a RS Freshman.

My point is he's young and transitioning the leadership role. Tricky in any profession. When it involves 85 20 yr olds, trickier still.

Honestly, I don't give a frog's fatass who the starter is. May the best man win. I like we have some comp at the position.

Honestly, I don't give a frog's fatass who the starter is. May the best man win. I like we have some comp at the position.
52070280.jpg

My ass isn't fat not that you need to know horny toad. Bunch of gay mofos on here. Alert, I'm offended lol.

Back