What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2014 Oregon St @ Colorado Football Game Thread

no need to give them a play and we have a defensive penalty and they get a cheap 1st down

The rush 4 drop 7 into zone coverage defense sucks ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They stepped up... Defense is playing well. Remember, one of their TD scores was set up by the pick and started at the 6 yd line

I could see the logic in denying the penalty. A stupid PI penalty or something would give Oregon State an automatic first down.

I am ok with that don't give them a chance to score 7 limit them to three. And most likley on third and long they throw underneath and 4th down is at the same yardage roughly.

If we don't have confidence in holding a team on 3rd and 30 our D is worse than i thought.

Exactly this. Obviously no confidence in your defense making a stop. Hell, even if they get the 10 back it's a wash. Give your D a chance to get a stop and force a punt.

I'm getting the sickening feeling that this game will come down to FG kickers. Hope Will has his head on straight this week. :huh:

What's with our offense in the 2nd halves of games???? No life at all. Huge problem.

Back