What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Utah football Game thread

They hired a staff that takes recruiting seriously.

They have to win before they can recruit. Somebody send them Buffaholic's spreadsheet.

Washington has 13 players to our 11 and has 5 4*s and we have 1. They went 0-12 not that long ago. Yes, we had the Embree era, but c'mon. Awful. We can't even be remotely competitive.

This and the fact that the staff recruited Gehrke makes me wish them gone. He is not even a D1 QB.

Is it time to maybe acknowledge that Sefo was keeping some things together and disguising some major problems with the OL and WRs?
Disguising? No, I wouldn't say that. I think the consensus around here has been that the OL play has been atrocious and WR has been very disappointing other than Spruce. Offense didn't look markedly worse with Apsay. Gehrke is a bad joke.

Is it time to maybe acknowledge that Sefo was keeping some things together and disguising some major problems with the OL and WRs?

Never was a Sefo fan, but holy hell the team is awful on offense. Seriously. He and Apsay are decent Q1 QBs. The team needs a RG3 or Jake Locker type badly.

All coaches on offense should be worried about their job security. This recruiting is awful.

I don't see how he is better than Apsay other than from the experience perspective. Apsay made newbie mistakes. But he throws ball better, see fields better, and moves the chain better more likely.

Completely different offense with Apsay at QB, at least between the 20s.

I think we stand a better than average chance in the game if he was able to continue.

I don't see how he is better than Apsay other than from the experience perspective. Apsay made newbie mistakes. But he throws ball better, see fields better, and moves the chain better more likely.

If Sefo had gone 8/18 with 1 TD & 2 INTs, he'd be getting crucified.

If Sefo had gone 8/18 with 1 TD & 2 INTs, he'd be getting crucified.

It's surely fair compare a 3 years starter to Apsay.

Stats doesn't matter in this case, Sefo might not have that 2 INTs but this offense would have been worse. We have 0 running offense against Uter, good passing gives your a chance. Apsay gives you better chance to win in this game.

Can't wait to see this amazing play. Can we not play a couple of plays ahead? How many times have we burned a timeout because of a late decision? The game comes too fast for these fuys

Back