What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2015 Colorado @ Washington State game thread

Heading home. RG needs to sit down with mike and figure things out. Sure we need better talent but damn, this team gets down there on offense and step all over themselves.

Its so embarrassing having coug fans giving you pity.

It's obvious that the offensive coordinator needs to go. If MM doesn't get a bowl next year, he should be sent packing.

If we could get a real good coach next season, I'd fire him now.

And I like the guy, but there's no preparation for any of these games.

I totally agree, I put very little of this on Apsay. Most of it is on BL and the OL. But, it's the same coaching staff and the same supporting cast that Sefo has played with all year. I do think Sefo would have done better in this game, though.
Agreed. We ran the ball 3 times the first half. I'd like to hear the reason why.

I am starting to wonder if we ever got back to the days where we could be in the playoff hunt how bad this staff would lay an egg when it really counted.

This will be a full thread at some point, but I'll post it here for now.

Bottom line: Montez better be the real deal or the HCMM era is over and this program will not turn the corner any time soon.

CU has the players to compete athletically. The team appears to be mind f***** for some reason. Too many mistakes for a damn decade.

This will be a full thread at some point, but I'll post it here for now.

Bottom line: Montez better be the real deal or the HCMM era is over and this program will not turn the corner any time soon.
I am starting to think Sefo is the only reason this team was kept together. The coaches had nothing to do with it and I think they know it. I questioned this staff big time after the Hawaii game, but now I really think Mac and staff can't get it done. Depressing.

I don't know if I can handle another year of this ****. I'm usually positive in my overall view, but I've noticed a "I don't give a ****" attitude creeping into my fandom in this game, and that's not a good sign at all.

I hate that I'm a CU fan. This **** sucks. Most sane people would just move on and accept that this program won't be worth a **** ever again.

Back