What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

To me, his tirade still looks like he was more upset about the actual playcall than Kiffin calling a player dumb on the headset.

Probably. Seems like the dumb players comment did not sit well though, and I think most head coaches would be genuinely pissed if they heard that comment.

Going to be interesting to see who they get as a permanent replacement.

On one hand they are in deep trouble with the NCAA and could get hit pretty hard. It is still an SEC job though and at a school that wants to win badly enough to give a coach resources and a fairly free hand in running things.

Feldman mentions Matt Luke, Frank Wilson, Mike Norvell, Chad Morris, Neal Brown, Blake Anderson, Troy Calhoun and Scott Sattefield.

Frank Wilson is going to make some P5 school very happy sooner rather than later.
UTSA's a great spot for launching a HC career, too. So much local support, great facilities for its level, and fantastic recruiting grounds. I expect he'll build on the momentum from 2016, have a big year, and land a big job after this season.

The main CFB writer for USA Today is reporting Miles is definitely interested and has reached out already.

Worth noting he also broke the Freeze cell phone story.

Back