What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2016 Coaching Carousel

If Klayton leaves, CU donors need to look at themselves in the mirror. This program needs financial help to be competitive. No matter how nice the drive for 105 is, the endowment needs to get bigger. Much bigger. We are on equal footing with UW and UO for conference revenue so that is not the issue. Its the donor culture, or lack there of, that is hurting CU now.

Here we go again, blame the fans. Classic response.

Please highlight where I mentioned the fans.

I'll wait.

The real issue is that we've got a hundred years of bad leadership and administration of athletics at CU. Big **** ups that regularly undermine fan support seem to be the norm. Which would be bad enough on their own, but couple that with never building a donor culture while never doing a good job of marketing & community outreach... and you get an underfunded AD with minimum sports and undersized stadiums & arenas that don't sell out. Rick George and his team have so much work to do still, but Phase I of that has put us firmly on the right path.

They thought The Rise was dead, but...
giphy.gif

Seumalo left ASU and is now at SJSU. I'm happy with Jeffcoat. Good coach and He has stepped up his recruiting effort (or maybe just getting more press for it), but I remember being bummed out that ASU got Seumalo and not us. It's odd that he didn't stick there.

Found it interesting that Utah hired the EWU OC, Troy Taylor, while the EWU head coach and offensive mind (Beau Baldwin) behind the whole thing, joined the Cal staff as OC.

As I said in the other thread, Okie Lite just became more of a playoff contender.

Also, this could be big in terms of CA recruiting. OU has done well there in recent years.

Lincoln Riley is not just taking over for this year according to Feldman, he is taking over as head coach.

Back