What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Anybody watching these two games today? No dog in the fight in either, but both games have Mountain West officials who are completely in over their heads. Why have sh!t officials now that the game schedule is greatly reduced and spread out?

And while I'm here, the Mountain West is a poverty conference in every aspect. Fvck CSU.

Gotta say, I'm not impressed with Jeff Traylor's coaching in this bowl game. Plus his good ol' boy BS schtick wears thin quickly.

I'm thinking that with ESD, I'd probably turn down a bowl game if it was this weekend. You're getting penalized in recruiting to be away from campus playing either of these 2 weekends in the window between portal entry and ESD.

Did that asshole Greg McElroy Just quote Dan Fouts in the Waterboy during Kimmel ( i still cant believe this is a thing) Bowl???

Watching this 6-6 Florida team getting handled by Oregon State.

UF is proving to be that weird job where a good coach is going to struggle while an elite coach is able to dominate. Only thing that explains it is that it's not as naturally elite in recruiting as most assume, but when they get a Spurrier or Urban as HC it's a place that can pull talent better than anyone.

UF is proving to be that weird job where a good coach is going to struggle while an elite coach is able to dominate. Only thing that explains it is that it's not as naturally elite in recruiting as most assume, but when they get a Spurrier or Urban as HC it's a place that can pull talent better than anyone.

Gonna take a few years for Napier to get things turned around, assuming that eventually happens. It's been an up and down (mostly down) year for Florida with the big win against Utah but then losing to all 3 of their rivals

Napier is actually moving in the wrong direction for the Gators.

2019 #9
2020 #9
2021 #12
2022 #18

UF is in the middle of a massive amount of talent.

Problem is that they are also in the middle of a massive amount of competition. They have FSU and Miami right there, Georgia close, and they are the priority state for Bama, and the rest of the SEC as well as Clemson and the top of the ACC. Then the B1G comes in heavy.

And it is a state that is full of immigrants from other states. There isn't a lot of state loyalty much less Gator loyalty.

They have loads of money so they could afford to bring in Spurrier an Urban but in their prime where would those guys have not been successful?

Real question right now is which college coach or coaches are currently good enough to turn a program like Florida into a winner.

Ok, umm why was Rice in a bowl game? I thought you had to win at least 6 to get an invite, what did I miss? I know it was the last game of a lifetime for some of their players, good for them and hope they enjoyed it. Just curious how they got an invite. Had to go back and put game after bowl for obvious reasons. Carry on. :D

Back