What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2022 Bowl Games Thread

Fun game but something to think about.

Do either one of these defenses stand a chance against Georgia. And the Georgia defense isn't going to give up 40+ points to either one of these teams.
Despite their performance today, UM’s defense is really good. If they see UGA, I’d expect to see a much better showing

Have not read this entire thread….so perhaps mentioned. The TCU stud receiver reminds me of Viska. Holy smokes.

Despite their performance today, UM’s defense is really good. If they see UGA, I’d expect to see a much better showing
I've seen them multiple times this year. Normally they are very fundamentally sound. They are talented as well but they aren't Georgia talented.

I've seen them multiple times this year. Normally they are very fundamentally sound. They are talented as well but they aren't Georgia talented.
Never said they were, but I do think they’d have a shot against UGA…which is what I was responding to.

Does Harbaugh & Co. not know the score? Please, take all the time you want to sub and shuttle in plays!

Lots of tough decisions now: For UM do we onsides kick. For TCU do we stay conservative or go back to up tempo?

Does Harbaugh & Co. not know the score? Please, take all the time you want to sub and shuttle in plays!
I am pretty sure they thought the clock stopped and didn’t realize it hadn’t until it was too late. That’s just not knowing the rules.

Back