What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Bowl Games Thread

Texas St vs Rice - I wholly don't give a **** in any meaningful way, but I find myself rooting for Texas St AND Luke McCaffrey from Rice as a CO player. This makes for a strange casual watch experience while I pound refresh on the CU Recruiting forum.

Can't Coach Prime think of the fans in this time of need?!?

Shower Filfthy GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Texas St vs Rice - I wholly don't give a **** in any meaningful way, but I find myself rooting for Texas St AND Luke McCaffrey from Rice as a CO player. This makes for a strange casual watch experience while I pound refresh on the CU Recruiting forum.

Can't Coach Prime think of the fans in this time of need?!?

Shower Filfthy GIF by The Bachelor Australia
Chance main vs Luke mccaffery.... CU - Nubs everywhere you look

Announcer in the Texas State vs Rice game mentioned that Texas St built their roster the same way Prime did but that Texas St. did it much better since they are in a bowl game. In what world, no, universe did Texas State play a similar schedule to ours? I HATE takes like that!!

Announcer in the Texas State vs Rice game mentioned that Texas St built their roster the same way Prime did but that Texas St. did it much better since they are in a bowl game. In what world, no, universe did Texas State play a similar schedule to ours? I HATE takes like that!!
They’re paid to promote the game they’re calling. Shilling for $. The lesser to middling bowls are nothing more than paid promotional advertising. Infomercials.

Reactions: DBT
Nice win for VT today. Their starting QB and leading rusher will both be back next and year and they combined for over 300 yards rushing today. Pretty decent crowd at the Military Bowl today despite terrible weather, I assume that was mostly VT fans given the location.

Duke's Mayo Bowl on now, this UNC QB Harrell is a big, athletic guy and should be fun to watch next year.

Nice win for VT today. Their starting QB and leading rusher will both be back next and year and they combined for over 300 yards rushing today. Pretty decent crowd at the Military Bowl today despite terrible weather, I assume that was mostly VT fans given the location.

Duke's Mayo Bowl on now, this UNC QB Harrell is a big, athletic guy and should be fun to watch next year.
Your commitment to the ACC warms my heart in the same way a hapless puppy does.

This is a joke. I guess it will get better with expanding the playoff to twelve teams.

Today, half of our 1994 team would have sat. 😂

How about a nice 6-7 hour flight in the middle seat with one of those guys on either side of you?

That happened to me today flying back from Denver. My two girls wanted to sit with me, which is great because they are small and don’t stink (that bad). Rebecca vetoed the situation, so I ended up with Townes (who wanted the window). I think it’s rude when families leave the middle seat open, and occupy the window and aisle. So I took the middle. Sure enough, a 260-pound red-headed nose tackle took the aisle seat next to me. She didn’t smell, but I had to lean hard towards the window not to share thighs the entire flight.

Probably not deserving of its own thread - but the father of my brother’s wife genuinely believes that tax rates should be based on BMI. It’s wild. And we’re like, “Well, what about the Rock? He’s not fat.” And his answer is, “If he wants to be that muscular, it’s his choice. And he can pay a little extra for it.”

Back