What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be the "kick off pep rally" tonight at 7:30 at Folsom. I just dropped my daughter off at her dorm for the final time as the wife and I fly out tomorrow morning. Sad, yet exciting week, and my daughter says she wants to go to the kickoff tonight.. as long as the weather clears up. 1 week to go!

Starting at about 7:20 of this new video, Deion has the players who know the fight song teach it to the rest of the team. They end it with with the obligatory "fvck em up fvck em up Go CU!" part, and Deion sorta gets mad, then they do the song again with more players participating, and still include "the fvck em up" part, and Deion seems to realize that resistance is futile.

I think coach is gonna get some surprise goosebumps hearing 15,000 students singing that song in chorus at first Blackout game.

Supposed to be the "kick off pep rally" tonight at 7:30 at Folsom. I just dropped my daughter off at her dorm for the final time as the wife and I fly out tomorrow morning. Sad, yet exciting week, and my daughter says she wants to go to the kickoff tonight.. as long as the weather clears up. 1 week to go!
Sounds like they are moving the kickoff to the event center. Weather shouldn't be an issue

I think coach is gonna get some surprise goosebumps hearing 15,000 students singing that song in chorus at first Blackout game.
There were some years the older crowd sung it louder than the tiny student section.

:rolleyes:

We need some @Tatanka™ science to refute this nonsense.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

So, I had a chance discussion with a 4 year starter with CU this afternoon from the early 2010's that still has access to the program and has attended practice this fall.
  • Shadeur is good. He wouldn't call him elite, but said he was an athlete like we haven't had here since Kordell, but obviously not Kordell in his style of play.
  • When I said the rumor was that he was as good of a passer as we have had since Koy, he agreed.
  • He has personally spoken with PS and BB along with TS and didn't deny anything we have talked about. Transfer rules , total dismissal of the football program beyond staying in budget, etc. were massive issues to us before now.
I'm pissed the party got broken up at that point because I may have gotten much more, but that was that.

Cool story bro

So, I had a chance discussion with a 4 year starter with CU this afternoon from the early 2010's that still has access to the program and has attended practice this fall.
  • Shadeur is good. He wouldn't call him elite, but said he was an athlete like we haven't had here since Kordell, but obviously not Kordell in his style of play.
  • When I said the rumor was that he was as good of a passer as we have had since Koy, he agreed.
  • He has personally spoken with PS and BB along with TS and didn't deny anything we have talked about. Transfer rules , total dismissal of the football program beyond staying in budget, etc. were massive issues to us before now.
I'm pissed the party got broken up at that point because I may have gotten much more, but that was that.

Cool story bro
Who was it? Don't see the need for secrecy.

Cool story bro
Did you tell Nelson Spruce that he’s the reason we have tree puns? If not, why knot?

18 years and you somehow missed the entire bwalk debacle and numerous allusions to it since?
When I first had kids, my wife got really upset at the late night Allbuffing I was doing so I took some time off. I may have gone 2-3 years without a post. Also, I was heavily drinking during many of those years so I forget a lot of stuff.

why did lefty get banned? He has been here forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back