What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in Philly eventually goes to jail for a few years. Or at least should.
I spent a few hours in the University of Michigan detention facility in 1994. Does that count? or do I need to do something else stupid?

So, I had a chance discussion with a 4 year starter with CU this afternoon from the early 2010's that still has access to the program and has attended practice this fall.
  • Shadeur is good. He wouldn't call him elite, but said he was an athlete like we haven't had here since Kordell, but obviously not Kordell in his style of play.
  • When I said the rumor was that he was as good of a passer as we have had since Koy, he agreed.
  • He has personally spoken with PS and BB along with TS and didn't deny anything we have talked about. Transfer rules , total dismissal of the football program beyond staying in budget, etc. were massive issues to us before now.
I'm pissed the party got broken up at that point because I may have gotten much more, but that was that.

Cool story bro
Good stuff, though past comparisons tricky if guy was maybe 2 years old during Koy’s senior year.

No. I behaved myself... and they let us rush the field in 2001. I also did NOT rush the field after the eATMe game where we STUFFED Leland McElroy all day in 1995. My transgressions occured outside of Boulder.
Great place to do the drunk in public time. Food was awesome.

No. I behaved myself... and they let us rush the field in 2001. I also did NOT rush the field after the eATMe game where we STUFFED Leland McElroy all day in 1995. My transgressions occured outside of Boulder.
If I remember correctly the police cleared out that whole student section with mase. As a 14 year old kid I thought it was awesome.

Great place to do the drunk in public time. Food was awesome.
In all my experience with rehab facilities, you are the first person to ever say that the food was awesome. I have heard that the quantity is great..... but that is a first! maybe compared to "chef's" Will Vill dining room (and I LOVED those cookies with the cherry chips). ARC's food is good.... but I think I can find better food along Pearl Street.

(anyone remember those cherry chip cookies?)

If I remember correctly the police cleared out that whole student section with mase. As a 14 year old kid I thought it was awesome.
They did. Back then, rushing the field was frowned upon. We left the front row student section where the side of the C is (side of the endzone) on the pavement and walked up to the southernmost center- about halfway up the benches.... and just watched the mace/ pepper spray.

So, I had a chance discussion with a 4 year starter with CU this afternoon from the early 2010's that still has access to the program and has attended practice this fall.
  • Shadeur is good. He wouldn't call him elite, but said he was an athlete like we haven't had here since Kordell, but obviously not Kordell in his style of play.
  • When I said the rumor was that he was as good of a passer as we have had since Koy, he agreed.
  • He has personally spoken with PS and BB along with TS and didn't deny anything we have talked about. Transfer rules , total dismissal of the football program beyond staying in budget, etc. were massive issues to us before now.
I'm pissed the party got broken up at that point because I may have gotten much more, but that was that.

Cool story bro
Bruce Benson and Phil DiStephano are the last people to confirm (to me) any of this **** was going on. They were in charge!
It was their mess, and they were clueless it existed.

Bruce Benson was too busy establishing his "Conservative Thought" center, at a liberal University. Early results are right up there with hiring Jon Embree and Karl Dorrell's early results. This was done with public money, much of it from some of our largest donors btw. Hopefully, they will choose to fund CP going forward, rather than the likes of John "lets take down democracy" Eastman.

"https://coloradonewsline.com/2023/0...n-to-teach-about-woke-threats-to-rule-of-law/

Biggest week in about two decades for this program and this thread is being littered with stupid ****. Get that **** into an appropriate thread, IDGAF about whatever **** you're shoveling that doesn't have to do with fall camp in the fall camp thread. Particularly politics.

Bruce Benson and Phil DiStephano are the last people to confirm (to me) any of this **** was going on. They were in charge!
It was their mess, and they were clueless it existed.

Bruce Benson was too busy establishing his "Conservative Thought" center, at a liberal University. Early results are right up there with hiring Jon Embree and Karl Dorrell's early results. This was done with public money, much of it from some of our largest donors btw. Hopefully, they will choose to fund CP going forward, rather than the likes of John "lets take down democracy" Eastman.

"https://coloradonewsline.com/2023/0...n-to-teach-about-woke-threats-to-rule-of-law/

I'd offer you a link to the politics forum but as I have it on ignore I cannot. I'm sure there is at least one person around here that could give you a helping hand.

I was wondering who got totally turned around and tripped on his own feet and went back to see it was cormani. Oof
To be fair, CP told the team that they couldn’t grab RBs. They had to square up and thud them. Not sure anyone could have grabbed Dylan on that play, and dude is going to flash early and often this year, but the D was hamstrung a bit during that practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back