What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2023 Fall Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hiddleston What GIF by Disney+

That trash can's receiving abilities remind me of Scotty McKnight.
Scotty McKnight is a little faster (I was going to list a WR from the 2022 or 2006 team- but we are past that, I don't feel like making fun of any former CU player that was here due to our archaic- self imposed recruiting rules).

I would say that the trash can symbolizes our past after 2003 and prior to 2023. Keep that can around to remind us of what we were.

Why would your Michigan wife keep predicting Missouri at #2?
:unsure:

The written word can be so confusing.

She doesn't predict, she is color blind. It has been awhile since Mizzou used the block M, but she couldn't tell the difference between the 2 awhile ago.

I’ve been in CO since this past Saturday, and leave tomorrow (I’d rather not, but unless I win the powerball/mega millions, or get a job offer that even my wife would say you’re stupid if you don’t take it, I’ll be back out the end of next summer). Maybe it’s Manitou/The Springs, but there isn’t a whole lot of Buffs/Prime hoopla. I did run into someone that works at CU Boulder while his kids and my daughter were playing together in a park nearby. He saw my hat, and there was a good amount of excitement between the both of us during that part of the random conversation.

I was kind of stoked to finally be able to see Falcon Stadium from I-25. After driving through a crazy storm a few times on the eastern part of the state, the drive in was probably the best ever. I can’t remember the last time that I could see mountains from just west of Wiggins?

I wish my daughter had a significant break in the fall so we could make the trip to coincide with the football season. I tried setting something up for around her B-day in October, when she was in kindergarten. I saw the attendance policy, and scrambled for the end of summer.

Definitely a lot of pre-season videos and non-AB content to get caught up on when I return to reality tomorrow afternoon…

I'm also trying temper my optimism, but it's hard. I look at the camp videos and they look night and day compared to past camps. Is it just because the videos are so numerous, or that they're selectively edited? The energy, the speed, the intensity, the talent, the attitude, for players and coaches, seems dramatically different. I looked at the CSU camp video and laughed at how different theirs looks ("who wants to go to the championship? really?).
Am I getting fooled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back