What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

jerry maguire GIF by Jerology

Hitting that Utah proposition baby. Plus CU, Baylor, and Minnesota today. 👌🏻

My under 6 wins bet against the Nubs is looking pretty good. The are 3-5 with games remaining against Purdue (4-2), Ohio State, @Wisconsin, and Iowa.

My under 6 wins bet against WSU is looking less likely. They are 4-3 and should beat Arizona, which leaves them with just needing one win amongst BYU, ASU, OU, and UW.

A humbling day.
Lost both of my AZ/Buff bets.
And my 3 La Techs.

Dust off and get ready for next week!

My under 6 wins bet against the Nubs is looking pretty good. The are 3-5 with games remaining against Purdue (4-2), Ohio State, @Wisconsin, and Iowa.

My under 6 wins bet against WSU is looking less likely. They are 4-3 and should beat Arizona, which leaves them with just needing one win amongst BYU, ASU, OU, and UW.
I needed Stanford last night on both sides.
Maybe they crumble after Rolo decision. Or not.

Picked up $20 on the Buffs yesterday. My late day picks:

16/218:57 PMWin - 4 Team Parlay
  • Alabama (#5) -18.0 (-115)Alabama (#5) @ Mississippi State
  • Colorado State -13.0 (-110)Colorado State @ New Mexico
  • Washington State -1.0 (-110)Stanford @ Washington State
  • Iowa State (#9) -6.5 (-110)Iowa State @ Kansas State

You know it's your weekend when you go 5-1 on Saturday and roll it all over on the Cowboys -4.5 and THAT happens.

I tied to take the Raiders for -5 and over 45, but I’m out of state and I couldn’t place the bet :-(

I put $50 on a 5 leg NFL ML parlay today (all heavy favorites - GB, KC, Indy, LAR, and Pitt) to win $206. They are offering me a cash out of $172 right now. Take it or let it ride? Let it ride right?

I put $50 on a 5 leg NFL ML parlay today (all heavy favorites - GB, KC, Indy, LAR, and Pitt) to win $206. They are offering me a cash out of $172 right now. Take it or let it ride? Let it ride right?

Do you trust Pittsburgh is the ?. I say let it ride man and enjoy the sweat.

CU +10. No bet.

NCSU +2 vs Miami. On it.
Thinking about CU actually. Every game Cal has played has been close. Definitely taking the under there-its hit in I think every game since A&M (correct me if I don't have that right). Gonna grab the Browns when the lines for next week are out-I think the Broncos are done.

Thinking about CU actually. Every game Cal has played has been close. Definitely taking the under there-its hit in I think every game since A&M (correct me if I don't have that right). Gonna grab the Browns when the lines for next week are out-I think the Broncos are done.
Browns are without Hunt and JOK and possibly Mayfield and Chubb as well. Jeudy has also been designated to return and could play on Thursday

Browns are without Hunt and JOK and possibly Mayfield and Chubb as well. Jeudy has also been designated to return and could play on Thursday
Thanks for the info-leaning more of an ML play for now depending on what it is. I wonder how motivated Denver is given how bad they looked yesterday.

A little out of the normal for this thread, but just placed a bunch of NBA season win total bets. Favorite is Utah over 53.5. They won 52 last year. In a season with 10 less games. They’re a regular season monster, but will flame out again in the playoffs.

A little out of the normal for this thread, but just placed a bunch of NBA season win total bets. Favorite is Utah over 53.5. They won 52 last year. In a season with 10 less games. They’re a regular season monster, but will flame out again in the playoffs.
I got the Hawks at over 46.5

Back