What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

I'm not a gambler, but Fuente is coaching for his job, the team hasn't quit on him yet.

but, Syracuse is really due for a conference W.

we should win.

Cuse lost in the last 2 minutes last week missing a last-second FG to send the game into OT, and the 2 previous games before that they lost on the last play of the game. Babers is also coaching for his job but VT is the better team and I agree they should win and cover in Blacksburg.

CU is +8.5 and over/under is 44
Grabbing the CU/Cal under right now. Added SMU -14 today (might have a little Dallas bias on them but I think they should be undefeated when they get to Cincy in a few weeks) and Washington -18. Will some more stuff Saturday and Sunday NFL-no way I'm touching the Bronco game.

In no particular order. Two of them I hit HARD.

Utah State +3 v CSU
Northwestern +23.5 v Michigan
SMU -13 v Tulane
Cal -8.5 v CU
BYU -4 v Wazzu
Pitt -3.5 v Clemson
Minnesota -5 v Maryland
Indiana +21 v Ohio St

This SMU vs Tulane game beginning to feel like a backdoor cover. I don’t need that after Coastal vs App.

This SMU vs Tulane game beginning to feel like a backdoor cover. I don’t need that after Coastal vs App.
Yeah, tell me about it. Thank goodness for the Atlanta Hawks and the stack I threw on them. 🤩

3-4-1 last week
48-26-1 for year

NCST +2 (got in early)
Coastal -3.5 Loss
SMU -13.5 Win
SMU/Iowa St teaser
Ole Miss/Iowa St teaser
AFA -3
Army +3
UDub/AZ u45.0

good luck to all.

In no particular order. Two of them I hit HARD.

Utah State +3 v CSU W
Northwestern +23.5 v Michigan L
SMU -13 v Tulane W
Cal -8.5 v CU W
BYU -4 v Wazzu L
Pitt -3.5 v Clemson W
Minnesota -5 v Maryland W
Indiana +21 v Ohio St L
Also, added Oregon State late in the afternoon. The beauty of the weekend was where the money was placed. Went HEAVY on SMU, Cal, and Minnesota.

Early thoughts and considerations...
Auburn -1
SMU +1
USC -20.5
BYU -2.5
Northwestern +7.5

Early thoughts and considerations...
Auburn -1
SMU +1
USC -20.5
BYU -2.5
Northwestern +7.5
I made a bet on a low level G5 version of your USC-20.5 vs Arizona idea, which is Middle Tennessee -14 vs Southern Miss.

This week we're going with:

Middle Tennessee -14 vs Southern Mississippi
Umass at Liberty u60

Back