What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs 2021 gambling thread

@manhattanbuff what are you thinking about Oregon -24?
I took it heavy (for me).

I can't see a scenario where our OL isn't more ****ed than it was before making a transition mid-season.

Plus I'm expecting (personal opinion) that the Ducks come out on fire at home after multiple close wins.

There is a ton of speculation in there, but I would be stunned if the Ducks win by less than 4 TDs at home against my beloved Buffs.

And yes, it makes me sad to bet against them and see them get trenched by anyone, let alone the Ducks, who I despise.

I took it heavy (for me).

I can't see a scenario where our OL isn't more ****ed than it was before making a transition mid-season.

Plus I'm expecting (personal opinion) that the Ducks come out on fire at home after multiple close wins.

There is a ton of speculation in there, but I would be stunned if the Ducks win by less than 4 TDs at home against my beloved Buffs.

And yes, it makes me sad to bet against them and see them get trenched by anyone, let alone the Ducks, who I despise.
Especially with Landman out I don’t see how any aspect of this team keeps pace with Oregon

6-3 last week
54-29-1 for season

CU u 51.5 (moved early)
Oregon -24 to -28 (moved too early)
Texas +3
PSU + 18.5
KU +30
Ole Miss/Neb teaser (I know, I know)
Kent -1.5
Buff/UCF/WF/coastal/ASU/OSU/uGA parlay at +173 (Bear)
MSU u24.5/u50

Looking at CU and OR TTS, maybe in-game

Good luck to all.

6-3 last week
54-29-1 for season

CU u 51.5 (moved early)
Texas +3
PSU + 18.5
KU +30
Kent -1.5
MSU u24.5/u50

Good luck to all.
I think Purdue is going to beat them.

6-3 last week
54-29-1 for season

CU u 51.5 (moved early)
Texas +3
PSU + 18.5
KU +30
Kent -1.5
MSU u24.5/u50

Good luck to all.
Sprinkled Cincy -27.5.

😂 at you and Carolina

14d461f5b428e87e88f23cc4b62358a5.gif

Added Bengals -10.5 at Jets. Hate that damn half a point but I couldn't resist the bet. Was waiting a long time for -10......

After watching the Broncos second drive, I took Washington +3.5 and TB -6.5

Edit: Those both turned out to be ****ty bets. Good thing they were small.

Last edited:
2-2 this week.

Hit my Middle Tennessee -14
Hit my Broncos -4
Lost my Liberty/UMass u60
Lost my Bengals -10.5

My hits were bigger bets than my misses. Onward and upward.

Back