What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

For those of you who care, this is what I have so far. I will see what things look like pre-kick as I may want to see if there are spots where I want to try to hit a middle.

Colorado -1.5
Temple:Maryland OV 59.5
Cal:UNT UN 57.5
OU:UCLA OV 66.5
Oklahoma State:Tulsa 1H OV 34.
South Carolina:Alabama 1H OV 32.5

BIG Houston +9.5 against Wazzu = 🤘🏾🤑

If any of you guys are interested covers.com has a couple of free contest to enter for cash prizes you pick against the spread or totals.

ASU line moved to +16 this morning. Jumped on that one this morning.

Also did Buffs -3.5
North Texas +14
and CSU +10

Threw a $5 parlay on all 4 for a $120+ payout.

ASU line moved to +16 this morning. Jumped on that one this morning.

Also did Buffs -3.5
North Texas +14
and CSU +10

Threw a $5 parlay on all 4 for a $120+ payout.
Nice. Line in some places is -3 on CU. Looks to be a lot of money coming in on Air Force.

I just heard on the radio that Iowa is 20-0 straight up and 18-1-1 ATS in their last 20 road favorite games.

How can this even happen, if true? How can there not be enough people paying attention to take Iowa every time they are a road favorite and bet monster amounts of money?

I just heard on the radio that Iowa is 20-0 straight up and 18-1-1 ATS in their last 20 road favorite games.

How can this even happen, if true? How can there not be enough people paying attention to take Iowa every time they are a road favorite and bet monster amounts of money?
I feel like betting that way, without regard to opponent, matchups, players, time, etc is like going to the roulette table and hammering black because the last 8 rolls have also come up black.

I feel like betting that way, without regard to opponent, matchups, players, time, etc is like going to the roulette table and hammering black because the last 8 rolls have also come up black.

College football is not a random event.

Here's what I had today-
Ohio State -16: Easy W
Arkansas State +32: Oops.
Oklahoma -23
Arizona/TX Tech over 76

For those of you who care, this is what I have so far. I will see what things look like pre-kick as I may want to see if there are spots where I want to try to hit a middle.

Colorado -1.5
Temple:Maryland OV 59.5
Cal:UNT UN 57.5
OU:UCLA OV 66.5
Oklahoma State:Tulsa 1H OV 34.
South Carolina:Alabama 1H OV 32.5

BIG Houston +9.5 against Wazzu = 🤘🏾🤑
ASU getting 16 is insane. Adding it.

3 losses, including heartbreaker Buffs.
5 wins, including the 1H overs and ASU late add for good chunks, which turned out to be deciders for my weekend.

On to NFL!

Phins +19.5
NYG +2.5
Hawks:Steelers over 47 for a good chunk
Shaguars +9
Chargers:Lions over 47
Ravens:Cards over 46.5 for a good chunk

Okay this NFL Sunday:
Survivor Pool Pick: Ravens

Titans -3.5
Chargers -2
49ers/Bengals under 46
Parlay on the above

Saints +2
Broncos/Bears under 40
Raiders +7.5
Parlay on the above

Yesterday's results:
Ohio State-win
Virginia-win
Oklahoma-win
Arkansas State-loss
Ariz/TT over-loss

Last edited:
Some strong picks this week, bet the mortgage:

USC +1.5
South Carolina +10
Buffs +9
A&M -2.5
Florida -12.5
UGA -12.5

Any thoughts on ND covering +13.5 at UGA?

Like the over in Mets/Rockies tonight and will go against the grain and take the Jets.

Any thoughts on ND covering +13.5 at UGA?

Like the over in Mets/Rockies tonight and will go against the grain and take the Jets.

UND opponent getting under a key number at home as the much more talented team? That number has Notre Dame bait written all over it.

Yeah, exactly, it seems too obvious. I mean UGA have played 3 patsies and historically choke. You know ND have been working solely on them for 2 weeks straight with the bye in there...

Or maybe it will be 55-20 lol.

Back