What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

“Finally he’s putting his stamp on the offense,” is not exactly a ringing endorsement of KD right now.

• Haha
Reactions: wip
First down?

Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor
That guy has been absolutely horrible today. Like, strikingly bad.

I guess I didn't know that you could fair catch a ball that bounces

So Clayton is -

A. That bad
B. In Hagan's dog house
C. Hurt
D. Physically underdeveloped
E. Incapable of learning the complex playbook

Where is he?

Fair catch. AZ ball. I like the enthusiasm though.
I guess I didn't know that you could fair catch a ball that bounces
You can fair catch off the bounce.

And the fair catch means that the moment the ball is possessed the play is dead.

The only exception would be if the official ruled that the ball was being bobbled and thus not in full possession.

So Clayton is -

A. That bad
B. In Hagan's dog house
C. Hurt
D. Physically underdeveloped
E. Incapable of learning the complex playbook

Where is he?
I hope he finds a place that he can be happy and successful closer to home, because once you are in the Hagan doghouse, your life sucks
If he was a total 4* rockstar he would have flashed even more than he has

We need to get Drew Carter in on the next series if we're still up by 4 possessions.

Back