What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Auburn @ Colorado Game Thread 11/17/2014

I had no clue he is suspended. I thought he had a bad ankle.

He has had a bum ankle, but he didn't dress for games 1 and 2 for "disciplinary reasons" I would assume he's going to make the trip to Laramie, but we might not see him all that much IMO.

Great ball movement on the last possession. Wes with a great pass out of a double to set it up. This is the most confident he's looked on O in his career. Could really help this team and Scott.

Slight bummer ending to the half, but still a 4 point lead.

Their 2 big scorers have played pretty much the whole half (combined 22 of their 34 points)- see how good their conditioning is in the 2nd.

Last edited:
Ski is still struggling... 0-4 or 0-5 in the first half with a few opportunities for transition 3's... He is playing good D and has a few assists, but he's gotta start knocking down some shots.

Ski now 2/18 through 1.5 games.

Need to wear them out in this second half

See now why I've mentioned KT Harrell so much in our pregame discussions?

Ski now 2/18 through 1.5 games.

Need to wear them out in this second half

See now why I've mentioned KT Harrell so much in our pregame discussions?

Yep- definitely one guy the Buffs should NEVER leave to double team someone else.

Was a killer final sequence for Colorado. Looked like a pretty clear over the back that should have given XJ free throws. Potentially a 5 point swing

We better get used to zone till we hit outside shots. Plus slows our depth advantage. Cmon ski get hot

And, is this game going to be discussed at halftime at all? Or, as we all really know, is Duke the only team that needs to EVER be discussed?

Ski just isn't a scorer. I hear how much he works at his shooting but it doesn't translate to the court.

And, is this game going to be discussed at halftime at all? Or, as we all really know, is Duke the only team that needs to EVER be discussed?

These announcers are all over Bruce Pearl's jock.. haven't even mentioned #RollTad yet. effing ES(EC)PN

What kind of MORON would throw ice on the court? Especially when WE are at the line? A drunk moron I suppose.

Back