What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I have a running feed of tweets featuring Mel Tucker and it's very enjoyable right now.

But honestly Georgia's defensive issues aren't extremely surprising given they're missing some key players and their DC, almost reminds me of the Alamo. Their offensive issues aren't really that surprising either. I don't think they're that superior to the likes of LSU/Florida, where they can put up a performance like this, but compete with Bama on a different night.

I have a running feed of tweets featuring Mel Tucker and it's very enjoyable right now.

But honestly Georgia's defensive issues aren't extremely surprising given they're missing some key players and their DC, almost reminds me of the Alamo. Their offensive issues aren't really that surprising either. I don't think they're that superior to the likes of LSU/Florida, where they can put up a performance like this, but compete with Bama on a different night.

No, buddy. Hawg has already assured us Florida has zero shot at the East for three seasons.

No, buddy. Hawg has already assured us Florida has zero shot at the East for three seasons.

I made my case with recent scores, performances and recruiting. UGA on a different level than Florida at the moment.

I made my case with recent scores, performances and recruiting. UGA on a different level than Florida at the moment.

I don't remember that case other than just basically saying "Mullen is a nice little coach."

Dawgs being a mortal lock in the East for the next three years is going to be amazing to watch.

Oh sh!t. Pac-12 refs tonight. This game has to be decided on a bad call. :ROFLMAO:

I don't remember that case other than just basically saying "Mullen is a nice little coach."

Dawgs being a mortal lock in the East for the next three years is going to be amazing to watch.
Said nothing about being a mortal lock. They have thumped Florida the last two years, have recruited better and have a better staff. I don’t see Florida being in the CFP in the next three years as asserted by the poster yesterday. That’s all.

I love Mullen as a coach. Always have.

Said nothing about being a mortal lock. They have thumped Florida the last two years, have recruited better and have a better staff. I don’t see Florida being in the CFP in the next three years as asserted by the poster yesterday. That’s all.

They won’t win division in next three years.
Dawgs gonna be silly good.

There ya go, buddy...

There ya go, buddy...
Yes. I said that. I did not say mortal lock.

I assume you hear status of UGA youth just described by announcers. There is a gap between UGA and Florida. There is nothing to suggest it is shrinking the way I see it.

I’ve made my case for UGA. I’m open to a discussion on Florida's merits and Mullen, both of whom I like a lot.

I watch the Gators a fair amount and they are a good qb away from wrecking shop in the East. their talent level at other positions on both sides of the ball are impressive.

UGA just lost one of the best defensive coordinators in the country so why are you assuming they have the better staff? Also, thumping Florida in the past two years doesn’t have much to do with what is going to happen over the next three. Yes Georgia has recruited better but that is one spot that Florida is perfectly capabale of catching up, and they clearly have some players on that roster so it won’t take a total rebuild to get there.

Yes. I said that. I did not say mortal lock.

I assume you hear status of UGA youth just described by announcers. There is a gap between UGA and Florida. There is nothing to suggest it is shrinking the way I see it.

I’ve made my case for UGA. I’m open to a discussion on Florida's merits and Mullen, both of whom I like a lot.

"Florida will not win the division in next three years"

"Dawgs gonna be silly good"

"I don't see Florida in the CFP... That's all."

UGA just lost one of the best defensive coordinators in the country so why are you assuming they have the better staff? Also, thumping Florida in the past two years doesn’t have much to do with what is going to happen over the next three. Yes Georgia has recruited better but that is one spot that Florida is perfectly capabale of catching up, and they clearly have some players on that roster so it won’t take a total rebuild to get there.
I’ll be anxious to see if Florida catches up to UGA’s recruiting and talent. Florida does have good talent but stacked against UGA’s talent, depth and youth, they are not there yet.

Glad they ripped the onside-kick decision for several minutes only for Texas to immediately prove it meaningless. Don't think it was a bad call at all.

Hawg can take it. He shows up and defends. He participates and brings it (sometimes unpopularly).

Buffs233 is just a coward. We all know it.
I'm not one to throw a stone on such things:ROFLMAO:. I'm saying you are kicking ass, and I like it. (y)

Glad they ripped the onside-kick decision for several minutes only for Texas to immediately prove it meaningless. Don't think it was a bad call at all.

Confidence in their defense to do it, and had they got it and scored could have started putting the nails in the coffin.

Risk involved but not crazy.

I’ll be anxious to see if Florida catches up to UGA’s recruiting and talent. Florida does have good talent but stacked against UGA’s talent, depth and youth, they are not there yet.
Agree but you act like it is impossible for them to do that and I just disagree.

Back