What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

giphy.gif

Misery loves company. I'm just enjoying the humbling of the cornheads.

I'm still happy we got two wins over those Huskers and they get to live with the fact that they haven't beaten CU since 2010 and it's going to be about 13 years when they visit Boulder again. Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase.

Nebraska’s Scott Frost, who has a -3.5 W-L difference, is third-worst of the dozen coaches. Of the entire group, Frost’s hiring was lauded nationally as the best, but so far the Cornhuskers haven’t been able to meet those lofty expectations.

After last year’s 4-8 season, Nebraska (4-5) could be headed for a third consecutive losing season, including Mike Riley’s final season in 2017. If so, that would mark Nebraska’s worst three-year stretch in nearly 60 years.

****braska’s Scott Frost, who has a -3.5 W-L difference, is third-worst of the dozen coaches. Of the entire group, Frost’s hiring was lauded nationally as the best, but so far the Cornhuskers haven’t been able to meet those lofty expectations.

After last year’s 4-8 season, ****braska (4-5) could be headed for a third consecutive losing season, including Mike Riley’s final season in 2017. If so, that would mark ****braska’s worst three-year stretch in nearly 60 years.
We could use a nap emoji

****braska’s Scott Frost, who has a -3.5 W-L difference, is third-worst of the dozen coaches. Of the entire group, Frost’s hiring was lauded nationally as the best, but so far the Cornhuskers haven’t been able to meet those lofty expectations.

After last year’s 4-8 season, ****braska (4-5) could be headed for a third consecutive losing season, including Mike Riley’s final season in 2017. If so, that would mark ****braska’s worst three-year stretch in nearly 60 years.

Two of which have involved "rip your heart out" losses to the program they consider their little brother-we must never forget that

Tell me how many years has it been since the Buffs have played a bowl game?

Other than the one they play with Neb.raska. You know, the one game that counts for all CU fans.

Scott Frost is now #4 on the coaches hot seat.

Word out of Nebraska is that he regrets leaving Orlando and is utterly miserable. Wife is miserable too.

Most outsiders see Nebraska as never regaining any of the old prestige. It’s been too many years since 62-36. Most high school kids have no interest in playing there either.

Oh, and rumors of several transfers out again

Wheels are coming off.

Buffsurveyor is going thru a lot emotionally right now guys. Players are not behind the head coach. The team is likely to end the season the exact opposite of last year's team, by starting strong and finishing poor. Colorado once again burst their balloon.
And recruiting isn't going all that well either as they recently lost a key ILB commit.
BuffSurveyor's last post on their board was in a thread title "Who commits Next?".

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 6.00.12 AM.png
It's difficult to post that the day after the #1 recruit in the country from 2019 has just signed to play at Colorado. Poor guy.

Nebraska entered Boulder in September this year, ranked #24 (based solely on off-season hype generated in part by head coach Scott Frost fueling the fire).

From that moment on, Nebraska's team has imploded.

Their 2019 season, is a microcosm of the living hell that Nebraska football has been since 2001 when Colorado popped their fantasy balloon with the 62-36 crushing defeat.

History has repeated itself. We need to be more understanding of this small man.

I think my favorite goal post move I’ve seen the Nebraska fans pull is the whole, “the national media gave us the hype!! We didn’t do anything to overhype our team!” When they were all touching tips about their 4-2 finish last year. We had a Huskers fan on the board telling us they were STACKED at RB, WR, and DL. That OLB was the only concern. That with the easy schedule, they’d win 8-9 games easily and maybe even beat Ohio State since it was at home.

The national media gets info from information departments around the country every preseason and a lot of those idiots fall for Nebraska every year. Remember when Tanner Lee was supposed to be a top 10 pick and only threw so many interceptions because Tulane’s players sucked? LOL. Then you have:

And you have Frost doing things like playing the 1s and 2s vs the 3s and 4s in the spring game to generate even more HYPE. I think they just want to have the brand out there and don’t really care if that means too high of expectations.

I think my favorite goal post move I’ve seen the ****braska fans pull is the whole, “the national media gave us the hype!! We didn’t do anything to overhype our team!” When they were all touching tips about their 4-2 finish last year. We had a ****ers fan on the board telling us they were STACKED at RB, WR, and DL. That OLB was the only concern. That with the easy schedule, they’d win 8-9 games easily and maybe even beat Ohio State since it was at home.

The national media gets info from information departments around the country every preseason and a lot of those idiots fall for ****braska every year. Remember when Tanner Lee was supposed to be a top 10 pick and only threw so many interceptions because Tulane’s players sucked? LOL. Then you have:

And you have Frost doing things like playing the 1s and 2s vs the 3s and 4s in the spring game to generate even more HYPE. I think they just want to have the brand out there and don’t really care if that means too high of expectations.

It's ok to dislike HCSF even more than FHCTO, right? Asking for a friend.

Don't know if this is the actual 2020 Nebraska schedule.

Just look at how backloaded that schedule is. A fast start is a must next season.

I brought this up forever ago. Their upcoming non-conference as always is a damn joke. Colorado plays WAYYYY more P5 teams than they do.

Back in college in 1998, I was with some friends at a bar/music venue in Omaha. My friends and I saw Scott Frost there, by himself. I told them to go talk to him. These husker d-bags were shy and giddy like school girls and refused to go up to him. I turned and looked in his direction and said, "He's just a human like you, man up and go talk to your "hero"" I then flipped him off. He looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and mouthed "why'd you do that?"

So I went to him and explained to him that my friend's were too scared to talk to him, but I didn't care because I'm a Colorado fan. etc etc

End of interaction.

I know I know....cool story bro.

I'll see my way out.

Back