What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
I sent them a message, and yes my email address includes my name.

Informed them that I would have been interested in stopping by to try them out which is true. Also informed them that it won't happen now due to the banners. This is Colorado, not the barren wasteland of corn and meth.
Shocking, I haven't heard a word from them.

If they are true ****er's it may be that they have to wait for the guy who can read and write to check it.

More than likely they are simply in mourning realizing that getting a bunch of polyester clad mouth breathers together to watch their team fail at football just isn't much fun anymore now that they can expect to lose against most any team with a pulse.

Khytraeus

Shocking, I haven't heard a word from them.

If they are true ****er's it may be that they have to wait for the guy who can read and write to check it.

More than likely they are simply in mourning realizing that getting a bunch of polyester clad mouth breathers together to watch their team fail at football just isn't much fun anymore now that they can expect to lose against most any team with a pulse.

I also left them a message:

Attachments

Ringer

I lurk a little on the primary ****er fan board, and they are really ripping into each other now. They really thought that Frost would be ****er Jesus. Long term, they have a rabid yet aging fanbase, very good facilities which will get better, and the support of everyone in the state. But why would current national Blue Chipper recruits born in 2001-2002, who know nothing about the past, want to attend there?