What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Maybe Florida State had contacted his agent? Only thing I can think of that would explain this timing.

Maybe Florida State had contacted his agent? Only thing I can think of that would explain this timing.
In a couple of years they will be hoping for someone else to come along so they don't have to pay the buyout.

The dilemma for them though is that nobody else with half a brain wants the job.

I've been telling you people this since we ripped their hearts again-he'll be there for the next rip your heart out loss we hand them in 2023.
Just because he’s under contract doesnt mean he will actually be coaching.

Recruiting going poorly and it's obvious to all not wearing red that Frost is close to the hotseat. This is simply a double down by admin hoping they weren't wrong and that an extension might help attract recruits.

How’s that trajectory working out for you?
A little slower than I expected, but it's working. Today's result was expected. But I see progress by a young team with 3 staters out of action this week due to injury.
You can decide for yourself how the team is coming along.

Given Scott Frost's extension, I'm wondering if people behind the scenes have came to the conclusion that rebuilding Nebraska to where they were is going to take longer than expected. Just look at Oregon State since Riley left and they are finally showing signs of turning around under Jonathan Smith. That's five years after Riley left OS for Nebraska. Beavs have a shot at a bowl game this season and maybe next season too. Nebraska should turn this around faster than OS did but those Husker fans need to lay off the kool-aid next off season.

Given Scott Frost's extension, I'm wondering if people behind the scenes have came to the conclusion that rebuilding ****braska to where they were is going to take longer than expected. Just look at Oregon State since Riley left and they are finally showing signs of turning around under Jonathan Smith. That's five years after Riley left OS for ****braska. Beavs have a shot at a bowl game this season and maybe next season too. ****braska should turn this around faster than OS did but those ****er fans need to lay off the kool-aid next off season.
No **** Sherlock!
Mr. Obvious would be proud.

A little slower than I expected, but it's working. Today's result was expected. But I see progress by a young team with 3 staters out of action this week due to injury.
You can decide for yourself how the team is coming along.
So, another moral victory, then. Congratulations on that. How many moral victories does it take to make an actual, you know, win? Like, if your record is 4-8, but you have an extra six moral victories, does that make you bowl eligible?

Back