What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

That has impacted ****braska indeed but it is the backups and 3rd stringers that would be impacted. We know all too well how much lack of depth can hurt with injuries.

Also NDSU has been rated VHRU status for their academics and the other Dakota schools can't be that far behind either.

Simply put, more choices.

St Thomas of Minnesota is also jumping to Division 1 after their D3 conference kicked them out for being too good.

Some of those Dakota schools could be about at least as good as kNU as well. It seems like those Dakota schools also recruit a lot of Minnesota kids...the ones that knocked the snot out of those Nubs. I think the D2 Northern Sun has like 14 teams and is heavily located around Minnesota. Minnesota Duluth is one of those strong D2 football teams unless I have fallen behind the times.

Lots of more options for those Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa players than in the past and that could be hurting ****braska's overall depth that they used to be strong at. 36 scholarships for D2 and that jumps to 63 for FCS. That's a 27 scholarship jump and it just simply adds up. WIth the four Dakota schools, that was an 108 scholarship increase overall.

We'll find out next year-South Dakota State's going to Lincoln. North Dakota plays there in 2022. Didn't the Big 10 put the kibosh on their teams playing FCS opponents?

We'll find out next year-South Dakota State's going to Lincoln. North Dakota plays there in 2022. Didn't the Big 10 put the kibosh on their teams playing FCS opponents?

The Jacks visit Lincoln next year. Also 2024 and 2028.

UND visits Lincoln in 2022 and 2026.

Northern Illinois visits in 2023 and 2027.

LOL. They argued they were back after they beat NIU after we ripped their hearts out on Sept. 7.

That means they will be overconfident coming into Boulder after playing NIU then after playing SDSU in 2024. I like that pattern.

I read the Scott Frost article. It struck me how totally 'normal' ****er .500 or worse football is to me. Late 90s seems a century ago. I would be shocked to see the N team in the top 10 any time soon. And yet it's completely normal for Utah to be ranked any given year (top 10 is a rarity of course). My how the universe has changed.

We broke their program. It cannot be fixed.

giphy.gif

We see extensions all the time, but the need and timing for this one makes very little sense? Maybe recruiting is struggling, I do not get it.

For what its worth, their recruiting class was ranked in the mid twenties nationally the last time I looked. But if theres a program that has its recruits boosted to sell subscriptions to their crazy fans, its Nebraska.

Last edited:
For what its worth, their recruiting class was ranked in the mid twenties nationally the last time I looked. But if theres a program that has its recruits boosted to sell subscriptions their crazy fans, its ****braska.

I said this in his recruit thread-I honestly think Chandler Morris is higher rated by 247 than our guy Lewis because he got an offer from them and Lewis didn't.

Fusker just fuskered-they score off the Badger turnover and then give up a KO return for a TD! LOL

For what its worth, their recruiting class was ranked in the mid twenties nationally the last time I looked. But if theres a program that has its recruits boosted to sell subscriptions their crazy fans, its ****braska.
Is Florida State sniffing around again???

Back