What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Nebraska = Bag
They bought players in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s
They are now convinced that they can buy them now
Nothing else to offer but a bribe to play there

I always like how they talk about how bad CU fans are but when any other schools fans come to Boulder , they love it. Ask the average UW, UO, or Cal fan his favorite spot for a roadie, I guarantee Boulder is on the list. Then ask the average B1G fan who the most annoying, entitled, delusional fans in their conference are and they almost unanimously say. “Nebraska”. Maybe the problem isn’t CU.

Here's the thing.

They're generally right.

We literally piss and **** on them all the time.

Anytime you piss or sh!t at any location in this map, you can feel good in the knowledge that your effluent eventually ends up in Nebraska.

1671410433060.png

Then, they wash their cars with it, take showers in it, drink it, etc.

There's a reason I always smile when I flush in Denver and Boulder.

I do not think the outward disdane or despise of the Huskers is really present anymore. Nobody treats them poorly and since all of us are mature grown ups, there is no physical joy to bothering with them except for funny jokes. We have both been irrelevant for the past 15+ years, so they can say what they want, we just want to keep racking up scoreboard on them.
Go Buffs
Go Prime go

It's going to be interesting watching Rhule recruit to Nebraska. Currently the 53rd ranked class on 247 and have lost three 4* commitments and a number of highly rated 3* kids. Not necessarily Rhule's fault, but he also wasn't able to hold onto them or convince any of them to come back (at least to this point).

His Baylor recruiting was pretty average in the heart of the hotbed of CFB recruiting, so I'm interested to see how he does at a place that doesn't produce much talent and runs 6th or 7th in its own conference and probably about to be relegated to 8th or 9th once SC and UCLA join.

It's going to be interesting watching Rhule recruit to Nebraska. Currently the 53rd ranked class on 247 and have lost three 4* commitments and a number of highly rated 3* kids. Not necessarily Rhule's fault, but he also wasn't able to hold onto them or convince any of them to come back (at least to this point).

His Baylor recruiting was pretty average in the heart of the hotbed of CFB recruiting, so I'm interested to see how he does at a place that doesn't produce much talent and runs 6th or 7th in its own conference and probably about to be relegated to 8th or 9th once SC and UCLA join.
Really surprising it's going as bad as it is. They should have a pretty robust NIL program. Not like paying players is new there either.

Also, the cognitive dissonance necessary to simultaneously complain about how nasty CU fans are while bragging about “painting Folsom red” is truly astounding.
I don't get what you're trying to say here -- are you suggesting that fans attending away games is nasty behavior?

Really surprising it's going as bad as it is. They should have a pretty robust NIL program. Not like paying players is new there either.
Feels like at best, Nebraska under Rhule has Iowa level upside. They'll probably keep most of the local talent in a given year as kids grow up die hard fans, and they'll probably get back to 6+ wins every year, but almost never compete for a B1G championship

Back