What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Already whining

and Oregon fans found the tweet, some funny responses

If you think this joker is whining now, just wait until you see his emoji drivel come Saturday, September 9th, 2023!

Nebraska Football GIF by FirstAndMonday

Last edited:
Definitely some weird recruiting. They just landed back to back unrated, lightly recruited skill position players they thought were PWOs but turns out they’re scholly players. Of course one got the Taje McCoy 88 rating 247 bump with an offer list of Nebraska and Prairie View A&M. And the other got an 86 grade bump with Monmouth, Stony Brook, and Temple offers.🤔

Some of their recruits look solid to me, Frost and Riley star chased way too much and it wouldn’t hurt them to get back to some Bo Pelini good old fashion evaluations instead of taking guys who will never play for them but make the ratings look nice.

No doubt the weirdest tho is OT Brock Knutson who is probably the dirtiest player I’ve ever seen in recruiting. Multiple instances of nasty stuff caught on camera:

Broke the leg of the kid in the 2nd video. Parents are big boosters I guess, but I’m surprised Rhule has honored this guy’s commitment.

Hahahahaha. What??
1671628157683.png

Definitely some weird recruiting. They just landed back to back unrated, lightly recruited skill position players they thought were PWOs but turns out they’re scholly players. Of course one got the Taje McCoy 88 rating 247 bump with an offer list of Nebraska and Prairie View A&M. And the other got an 86 grade bump with Monmouth, Stony Brook, and Temple offers.🤔

Some of their recruits look solid to me, Frost and Riley star chased way too much and it wouldn’t hurt them to get back to some Bo Pelini good old fashion evaluations instead of taking guys who will never play for them but make the ratings look nice.

No doubt the weirdest tho is OT Brock Knutson who is probably the dirtiest player I’ve ever seen in recruiting. Multiple instances of nasty stuff caught on camera:

Broke the leg of the kid in the 2nd video. Parents are big boosters I guess, but I’m surprised Rhule has honored this guy’s commitment.

Something something dirty players

He was easy to recruit, they just promised him Suh's locker and Incognito's number.

Now they just need him to rape a freshman co-ed like Christian Peters and he will be the model fusker.

Apparently Scott Frost and his family have decided to settle in Phoenix, buying an expensive home with bug eater cash. Here is an article on the move from HuskerCorner:

What is funny to me was this snip. They’re stealing our lines:

Frost reportedly spent $5.4 million on he and his wife’s new house, but they’re apparently getting quite a bit of bang for their buck. According to the listing, the house has five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms.

The former Nebraska football coach’s new house also has a media room, an exercise room, and a massive closet in the primary suite and a butler’s pantry. Please keep in mind the mention of the massive closet was part of the listing and not something I specifically wanted to draw attention to in this article.

You may now make your jokes about why that was a selling point.

I remain pretty baffled by Nebraska’s assistant coaching hires. Rhule admitted that he felt the Panthers job went wrong because he listened to others while filling out his staff and that he would never make the same mistake again. So maybe it’s just as simple as you gotta trust his evaluations and what he’s looking for. But it’s extremely light resume wise outside of DC Tony White (good hire) and OC Satterfield (not well received).

He hired Terrance Knighton at DL, Rob Dvoracek at ILB, and Evan Cooper for safeties. Cooper has the strongest resume with 2 years of P5 coaching experience among those.

He kept the underwhelming OL hire from Frost’s tenure. He hired a well respected Texas HS HC to coach TEs (might be a decent hire?). And it’s now being reported that this 24 year old is the new WRs coach(?!):

I remain pretty baffled by Nebraska’s assistant coaching hires. Rhule admitted that he felt the Panthers job went wrong because he listened to others while filling out his staff and that he would never make the same mistake again. So maybe it’s just as simple as you gotta trust his evaluations and what he’s looking for. But it’s extremely light resume wise outside of DC Tony White (good hire) and OC Satterfield (not well received).

He hired Terrance Knighton at DL, Rob Dvoracek at ILB, and Evan Cooper for safeties. Cooper has the strongest resume with 2 years of P5 coaching experience among those.

He kept the underwhelming OL hire from Frost’s tenure. He hired a well respected Texas HS HC to coach TEs (might be a decent hire?). And it’s now being reported that this 24 year old is the new WRs coach(?!):

Nebraska is going to Nebraska. Somebody try to convince me that Rhule is a better answer to their problems than the others in the string of fired coaches.

Nebraska's problem isn't because of coaching. It is because they haven't won since they had better talent than almost everybody back in the 1990's. They are no longer the program where the top kids from California and Texas want to go to. When they do get high 3* and 4* talent it either underperforms or transfers out.

They used to dominate recruiting in both those states, now they are competing with and losing to a bunch of other schools.

A big part of what they did was the mystique, the history, selling kids on playing in front of the husker fans. Now they are trying to convince the kids they need to win that their experience is better than that at conference competitors like Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan State, even Wisconsin and Iowa. What they are finding out is that it isn't and the kids figure that out.

The result is that they are ending up on the bottom of conference standings including some yearly blowouts to the top teams. Even worse is that they used to be able to count on piling up OOC wins just about guaranteeing them a bowl game every year. Now the nation laughs about the games they lose OOC.

No Rhule isn't going to "bring them back to glory." Their fans will never admit it but those days are gone and going to the B1G helps insure that they aren't coming back.

Back