What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Who is his audience for these tweets?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rhule showing a recruit around campus.
Lisa Simpson Flirting GIF by The Simpsons

After tonights game, the hate for Nebraska gets to be put back on full throttle. It is always there.... but at least we are finally looking at the coming season and those Nebrasshol%$ are on the schedule! I mean... we haven't lost tho them since 2010.. that's like 12 years. I mean you can't have a rivalry with us if you haven't beat us in more than 12 years

I popped this open on the outside chance they included CU, which I would have found funny but would have appreciated the Prime Hype.

They didn’t, which is totally fine. But guess what their leading picture was?

matt-rhule.jpg
Of course the Buffs weren't mentioned. It won't be a surprise if CU has a TCU-like improvement in 2023. Closer to an expectation, really.

I popped this open on the outside chance they included CU, which I would have found funny but would have appreciated the Prime Hype.

They didn’t, which is totally fine. But guess what their leading picture was?

matt-rhule.jpg
Yeah I don't get it. This class is basically the same as the last few Frost put together rankings-wise. Hard to not look at them and think there's a ton of rot there, too.
At what point does the national media stop the preseason hype for them until they prove something?

Yeah I don't get it. This class is basically the same as the last few Frost put together rankings-wise. Hard to not look at them and think there's a ton of rot there, too.
At what point does the national media stop the preseason hype for them until they prove something?
Rhule is clearly a better coach than Frost, but I agree, the talent and current influx simply isn’t there.

As soon as the hordes of doughy red clad fans stop paying to read those fantasies.

There're smoking the samething as what CU fans are. Just a bunch of hopeweed.
No. Have some self awareness about Nub fans. Every single year you guys drink the Kool-Aid in the offseason to a level not seen elsewhere.

As an opposing fan, it has been one of my favorite things to watch Nebraska fall incredibly short of unrealistic fan expectations every year and watch the confidence in & support for the program decline.

Back