What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I think that this class will be his best during his time in Lincoln. A.) it’s been difficult to recruit to Lincoln in the last 25 years or so, especially in the last 10-15 years…The Riley era began like nine years ago…and bombed out with the “Cala-braska” pipeline and Patrick O’Brien experiment.

If Rhule’s playbook is going to be the X-factor in this, then I guess one would just watch old ****bailer tape and improvise?
Rhule's playbook isn't going to help him when Michigan, Wisconsin, and most of the rest of the B1G are running over him with superior talent. This year outside of Michigan they don't play the top end of the B1G but it isn't going to matter much. Roll up some ugly losses and recruits will recognize that things are the same as they have been for 20 years.

CU fans have a Nebraska fetish.
Nub fans fetishize about CU fans having a nub fetish…

Would that be an inception-jerk
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

2022. Why would anyone want to look up a 1-11 team led by a cardboard box? The 2023 version of this map will be CU from coast to coast.
It already is! CU, Prime, and the Buffs are living rent free in just about every CFB coach, CFB players, CFB fans, and sports media writers’ head since 12/3/22. Whether they are there too cheer or **** talk…

It already is! CU, Prime, and the Buffs are living rent free in just about every CFB coach, CFB players, CFB fans, and sports media writers’ head since 12/3/22. Whether they are there too cheer or **** talk…
Don't flatter yourself. CU is not the talk of the town as much as many might think.

Trust me. Implosions are a bitch.
That’s what half (maybe more) are hoping for. That’s what drives the interest. Other than cu and nu fans, no one really cares if Rhule wins 7 games or 2 games.

The trouble with implosions is they can occur on both sides. I will enjoy watching the narratives absolutely crumble if prime wins 7-8 games in year one and his recruiting goes to the next level.

Back