What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

More comparable to the hit on Juwann Winfree, if you ask me.
d&d yes GIF by Hyper RPG

Nub fans on the x app comparing the hit on Hunter to the Jacob Callier/Adrian Martinez incident because of course they are.
Sure! One was the #1 HS recruit in his class, once in a lifetime athlete, two-way star l, and probable first round pick.

The other played college for eleventy-seven years and has garage sales to sell their old team’s player issued equipment.

So comparable. Adrian Martinez did next to **** all in college, not because of some bull**** conspiracy, but because kNub coach and culture are absolute ****, and were **** going all the way back to the 1970’s.

Sure! One was the #1 HS recruit in his class, once in a lifetime athlete, two-way star l, and probable first round pick.

The other played college for eleventy-seven years and has garage sales to sell their old team’s player issued equipment.

So comparable. Adrian Martinez did next to **** all in college, not because of some bull**** conspiracy, but because kNub coach and culture are absolute ****, and were **** going all the way back to the 1970’s.
Did Martinez even leave the game after a totally normal tackle from #44 that drew no attention from anyone at the time?

Seriously, I can’t remember if he left.

Nebraska's top 2 RB's are out for the season, which is sad, cause you do not wish that on anyone as we all now know.
But, with Sims trying to come back, and with these two guys out, the Nubs are not likely sniffing a bowl game.
Honestly, they should try and convince Sims to play RB while they leave Haarpoon or whatever at QB

Did Martinez even leave the game after a totally normal tackle from #44 that drew no attention from anyone at the time?

Seriously, I can’t remember if he left.

Yeah he did, which is why the Nub fans were insistent that they would have won the game if he hadn't gotten hurt and were calling for an FBI investigation.

The Lincoln Mall food court Sbarro is no Pasta Jay's.
I think I’ve been to the Lincoln mall once. They have an Olive Garden on the mall property. I can imagine the recruits hearing “when you’re a Husker, we treat you like family…” as they pull up to a generic parking spot in the (nicely equipped) Red Chevy Malibu rental that they’re using to drive recruits around in.

Back