What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

You guys want to get like a gofundme started for a massive wager on Wisconsin to destroy them next week? One quick observation with his presser-they're in a similar situation to UCLA-with one big difference. UCLA didn't make the errors Nebraska does on a weekly basis. Clocking a slot receiver on an uncatchable ball? That's coaching. Taking a roughing the passer call on 3rd and 24? That's coaching. Late hits OOB? Coaching. Every single thing he's whining about his team doing he and his staff can fix.
Yep. And he blames the previous staff. But Nebraska was nowhere near this penalized under Riley. They just sucked. So that tells you who is responsible for having an undisciplined team.

Yep. And he blames the previous staff. But Nebraska was nowhere near this penalized under Riley. They just sucked. So that tells you who is responsible for having an undisciplined team.

Yes. I'm trying to find the video of Fowler and Herbstreit talking about his little hissy fit yesterday.

h/t to @FlatironsBuff

DoWuOajU4AEOiWo.jpg

Last edited:
A few things...
- frostie is not a very experienced HC. This is only his 3rd season as a leader, so he is not well equipped to deal with a team or the press
- While he oversaw a losing season at UCF, do you think that anybody really cared? They were coming off a 0-12 season, losing less was a good thing... then of course the 13-0 season. He has never had to deal with adversity.
- This is personal for him, and everybody else involved (fans, press, AD). He is handling this thing with emotion, not necessarily brains.

He may end up being a great head coach, but I just don't think he is prepared for this moment. I suspect that we may see his "great head coach" days aren't in lincoln.

Good post
Frost has never had to deal with the pressure of the fusker's fan base as they are losing .

Had a long conversation with my 8 year old nephew today on the way to Coors Field. I asked him how he felt about the Nebraska cornhuskers, he told me, who? I knew my sister had been failing as a parent and as a CU grad but I was determined. I told him the story of the evil empire (like darth Vader but worse) of nebraska and how much they suck. I can now proudly say he willingly recites that, “Nebraska is the worst team in the history of ever and I hate them more than anyone else.”

He told me he is ready for next year to smash the cornhuskers because he hates them as a CU fan. I feel like a proud parent today creating generations of red wearing, inbred hate.

Last edited:
Had a long conversation with my 8 year old nephew today on the way to Coors Field. I asked him how he felt about the Nebraska cornhuskers, he told me, who? I knew my sister had been failing as a parent and as a CU grad but I was determined. I told him the story of the evil empire (like darth Vader but worse) of nebraka and how much they suck. I can now proudly say he willingly recites that, “Nebraska is the worst team in the history of ever and I hate them more than anyone else.”

He told me he is ready for next year to smash the cornhuskers because he hates them as a CU fan. I feel like a proud parent today creating generations of red wearing, inbred hate.
“Who?” is actually pretty solid.

Wendy’s franchises in nuh should consider offering free frosty desserts until the corn win.

On second thought, that may be a bad idea. That may bankrupt them!
Actually, they should do the bud light trick and lock the frosties up until they win.

It may be a public service to combat obesity.

Somebody call Bud Light and have them put victory fridges throughout Memorial Stadium

No. It would need to be Zima. They only deserve Zima.

And besides, As Zima was last on sale during the glory days they insist on reliving over and over and over, it only seems fitting. If they object to Zima, maybe we can find some old cases of Red Dog.

Team rankings in penalties per game:

2017 Nebraska: 81
2016 Nebraska: 50
2018 UCF: 28
2015 UCF: 41

2018 Nebraska: 129
2017 UCF: 127
2016 UCF: 105

full

The correct answer is, “because we are now in in a conference that wont hire our former players as refs and we are getting called for **** we got away with all during the nineties.”

One of my favorite
The irony of this is that Frost was part of a championship run fueled by Nebraska bringing in guys of low character who played undisciplined, over-the-top football. Nebraska consistently "out recruits" Iowa because those kind of players know Nebraska will allow them to do whatever they want during their time there. So Frost is having to live in the sewer he helped create 20+ years ago. I just hope none of those undisciplined players break into his house.

I hope the corn shucker jackoffs don't win a game this season. See how those classy fans start treating the frost man.

Back