What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What a dick.
Clemson is the only other program in the country who has nothing but freshman QBs on their roster

Dude, you only have 1 frosh QB on your roster....

I can't believe how this guy attacks his players and is going to divide his team. I'm not sure there's a W on this schedule against a FBS team now that he's got them hating his ass.

He hates on the team and then says "I Love this Team".... ok

These are some very strange press conferences from Scott. Definitely not being handled well.

Some things to note:
>Oregon’s offense actually started to trend down under Scott. You can blame Helfrich entirely, but there was a downward trend that completely fell apart when Mariota left.
>The 0-12 turnaround at UCF was impressive but you should know that O’Leary was nearly 70, he dealt with 20+ seniors that had just graduated, and had some unlucky injuries on that team. The talent was young, but there.
>Beware gaudy records at Florida tier two schools. Charlie Strong was the man at South Florida, Lane Kiffin sucked at USC but immediately posted 11 wins at Florida Atlantic. O’Leary himself had three double digit winning seasons in three of the five seasons before he quit mid year in the 0-12 season.

Frost should go into politics. He is great at claiming credit for the hard work of others while blaming anyone but himself when the promised outcomes do not materialize.

What a dick.

Dude, you only have 1 frosh QB on your roster....

I can't believe how this guy attacks his players and is going to divide his team. I'm not sure there's a W on this schedule against a FBS team now that he's got them hating his ass.

He hates on the team and then says "I Love this Team".... ok
Well, that's a healthy love-hate relationship. It works in so many personal relationships, I'm sure it will work out well for the both of them.

These are some very strange press conferences from Scott. Definitely not being handled well.

Some things to note:
>Oregon’s offense actually started to trend down under Scott. You can blame Helfrich entirely, but there was a downward trend that completely fell apart when Mariota left.
>The 0-12 turnaround at UCF was impressive but you should know that O’Leary was nearly 70, he dealt with 20+ seniors that had just graduated, and had some unlucky injuries on that team. The talent was young, but there.
>Beware gaudy records at Florida tier two schools. Charlie Strong was the man at South Florida, Lane Kiffin sucked at USC but immediately posted 11 wins at Florida Atlantic. O’Leary himself had three double digit winning seasons in three of the five seasons before he quit mid year in the 0-12 season.

A few things...
- frostie is not a very experienced HC. This is only his 3rd season as a leader, so he is not well equipped to deal with a team or the press
- While he oversaw a losing season at UCF, do you think that anybody really cared? They were coming off a 0-12 season, losing less was a good thing... then of course the 13-0 season. He has never had to deal with adversity.
- This is personal for him, and everybody else involved (fans, press, AD). He is handling this thing with emotion, not necessarily brains.

He may end up being a great head coach, but I just don't think he is prepared for this moment. I suspect that we may see his "great head coach" days aren't in lincoln.

A few things...
- frostie is not a very experienced HC. This is only his 3rd season as a head coach, so he is not well equipped to deal with a team or the press
- While he oversaw a losing season at UCF, do you think that anybody really cared? They were coming off a 0-12 season, losing less was a good thing... then of course the 13-0 season. He has never had to deal with adversity.
- This is personal for him, and everybody else involved (fans, press, AD). He is handling this thing with emotion, not necessarily brains.

He may end up being a great head coach, but I just don't think he is prepared for this moment. I suspect that we may see his "great head coach" days aren't in lincoln.
FIFY. Leaders don’t **** all over their guys.

If he was beating up someone yeah I would, and have. Not a LP but someone who was a lot bigger than me.

That’s very admirable. However, I don’t see Frosty’s fear as a character defect since I think he understood very well that LP lacked a sense of morality. I am sure he feared for his life.

Recruits might start to figure out an important fact.

UCF looks just as good this year as last year, without Frosty and CO.

Nebraska looks worse with Frosty and CO.

Nebraska seriously might have just hired their own Hawkins/Embree.
Not convinced, but hopeful.

Back