What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

GIVE ME ALL OF THE TEARS

“IM TIRED OF COACHING AN UNDISCPLINED TEAM DAMMIT” lololol

That bus he keeps throwing his players under is getting quite the workout.

Seriously, if your team is undisciplined, that’s on you, coach. But by all means, continue to deflect the blame for your inadequacy on anybody other than yourself. That will work out really well.

Try doing a press conference saying, I'm the head man here and it's my responsibility to have these guys ready. If they fail, that's on me. I guarantee you some would stick with him. Bottom line, you'd find out quickly who's willing to. Don't call players out on tv, you know damn well they'll see it. You're coaching with the big dogs, act like it.

From that same Huskerboard ... different thread re Frosty's postgame PC:

“I’ve been through this at Nebraska before. I told the team the thing I’m most proud of my career at Nebraska was getting knocked down and fighting back… I’ve got a bunch of kids on this team that are fighters.” - Scot Frost

LOL ... like you got knocked down and fought back after Lawrence Phillips dragged your new girlfriend down the stairs by her hair? ****ing pussy**.

** with apologies to all the brave pussycats out there

main-qimg-933313d8bbeec85598de7161a3c5e805-c

Try doing a press conference saying, I'm the head man here and it's my responsibility to have these guys ready. If they fail, that's on me. I guarantee you some would stick with him. Bottom line, you'd find out quickly who's willing to. Don't call players out on tv, you know damn well they'll see it. You're coaching with the big dogs, act like it.
Doosh gonna doosh

I wish I would have bumped into this guy. That would have been so awesome. Also, this seems about as successful as PITA "secretly" paying full price for a stadium brick at Petco Park with some obscure acronym meant to take a dig at Petco. Both classics.

GIVE ME ALL OF THE TEARS

“IM TIRED OF COACHING AN UNDISCPLINED TEAM DAMMIT” lololol

"this is my team" then asked about why the team is undisciplined or doesn't care . . . "I know why, but I don't want to say, bc these are my players now" Class act. Players meet bus. Later he talks about how proud he is bc the guys are fighting and working hard. Wow, if this isn't a more physically imposing version of The Hawk, then color me shocked.

Frost is a dick. His demeanor on the sideline now is different than it was when he played us. It’s like he expects to lose now.

From that same Huskerboard ... different thread re Frosty's postgame PC:

LOL ... like you got knocked down and fought back after Lawrence Phillips dragged your new girlfriend down the stairs by her hair? ****ing *******.

** with apologies to all the brave *****cats out there

main-qimg-933313d8bbeec85598de7161a3c5e805-c

He didn't fight back after that because he was naked.

Update:

Scott Frost is now making $1,250,000 per loss this year, or $1,000,000 per loss if you count Akron, which I do. We expect this to drop further next week.

You guys want to get like a gofundme started for a massive wager on Wisconsin to destroy them next week? One quick observation with his presser-they're in a similar situation to UCLA-with one big difference. UCLA didn't make the errors Nebraska does on a weekly basis. Clocking a slot receiver on an uncatchable ball? That's coaching. Taking a roughing the passer call on 3rd and 24? That's coaching. Late hits OOB? Coaching. Every single thing he's whining about his team doing he and his staff can fix.

Back