What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

This. CU lost two games by 3 and 4 points whereas Nebraska gave up 56 points week in and week out in absolute drubbings.

It's funny to see these Nebraska fans LARPing like it's 1996. Just a few pieces away from being Alabama! Any day now!

Most Nebraska fans don't know what LARPing is

@BuffSurveyor

Ready to visit Folsom Field next year with those rowdy Buff fans due to beer sales being back on? Be sure to sit near the student section.

@BuffSurveyor

Ready to visit Folsom Field next year with those rowdy Buff fans due to beer sales being back on? Be sure to sit near the student section.

I’m far too young to remember the early 90’s as I wasn’t really there for the games. The alcohol story alluded to the fact that “responsible fans” for the last 4 years have contributed to them extending to the rest of the stadium. Did they halt alcohol sales in the early 90’s due to excessive consumption and people getting too crazy? Anyone know?

I’m far too young to remember the early 90’s as I wasn’t really there for the games. The alcohol story alluded to the fact that “responsible fans” for the last 4 years have contributed to them extending to the rest of the stadium. Did they halt alcohol sales in the early 90’s due to excessive consumption and people getting too crazy? Anyone know?
It’s been addressed in this thread, but I’ll repeat: it was basically a political move to curb drinking in the stadium. It did nothing to curb drinking in the stadium but the optics of bringing back beer were bad, so they pretended to be doing something about binge drinking.

Did they halt alcohol sales in the early 90’s due to excessive consumption and people getting too crazy? Anyone know?

Yes....numerous reports of sexual abuse to females passed through the student section. Drinking got way out of hand.

AT4W.gif

It’s been addressed in this thread, but I’ll repeat: it was basically a political move to curb drinking in the stadium. It did nothing to curb drinking in the stadium but the optics of bringing back beer were bad, so they pretended to be doing something about binge drinking.

I could see that. But to your first comment, I’m not reading 34 pages lol.

Yes....numerous reports of sexual abuse to females passed through the student section. Drinking got way out of hand.

AT4W.gif

Interesting. Guess we’ll see how this goes. If it’s such an issue they should just assign wrist bands and limit the amount of drinks you can have. Alternatively, I’m sure they could scan the ID, create a registry and it can tabulate. Wouldn’t be a program someone couldn’t create and it could hold vital info for people who have violated the policies (red flag) in the past and been kicked out. But also it could reduce the buying of alcohol for underage people and others from drinking too much. 3 drinks per game or something, 1 per quarter.

I could see that. But to your first comment, I’m not reading 34 pages lol.

Interesting. Guess we’ll see how this goes. If it’s such an issue they should just assign wrist bands and limit the amount of drinks you can have. Alternatively, I’m sure they could scan the ID, create a registry and it can tabulate. Wouldn’t be a program someone couldn’t create and it could hold vital info for people who have violated the policies (red flag) in the past and been kicked out. But also it could reduce the buying of alcohol for underage people and others from drinking too much. 3 drinks per game or something, 1 per quarter.

2 per quarter during the NU game next year. One for me to drink and the other to throw at a husker fan

@BuffSurveyor

Damn right I'm ready. The Red poncho and hard is already to go. Which section is the student section? I figure after the first half I'll have most of the student section to myself.

Damn right I'm ready. The Red poncho and hard is already to go. Which section is the student section? I figure after the first half I'll have most of the student section to myself.

Buffs sweep Huskers in this first series.
Now a few years later I’m not sure, Frost will probably have them decent then, so who knows

I was listening to the Omaha talk radio station on my drive home and they had their daily Fusker circle jerk bit with “Husker Strongman” Sean Callahan (whatever that means.). Apparently the Fuskers are planning to play two quarterbacks for at least the first game. Callahan said that while Colorado aren’t the “world eaters” of 1994, they are a decent team who could definitely beat the Fuskers at home if they aren’t paying attention. At least the Fusker Uncle Fester isn’t slamming the koolaid.

Pardon my ignorance, but based off the structure of the English language, I don't know what this means.

Lamar Jackson continues getting torched, this time by a true freshman who has been a disappointment in camp. Jackson is the 2nd highest rated player on the Nebraska team and while recruiting ratings matter a ton, context matters a lot as well. And the context is that Nebraska has had to take a ton of risky players who were academic risks or guys who peaked in HS that bigger schools ultimately passed on. There’s no reason for a great player with options to pick living in Lincoln.

Apparently Callahan knows not what Frost said in his press conference. Or Mb2658 is hard of hearing. Not sure which.
Frost is picking a QB and will give the other meaningful snaps. HCSF is not a fan of a two QB system.

Yes SC is right about CU. They could win the game. The jury is still out on the Nebraska football team. Nobody knows what to expect. Not me or even the blowhard CU fans on this board.

Keep on clucking though. It's fun reading.

Apparently Callahan knows not what Frost said in his press conference. Or Mb2658 is hard of hearing. Not sure which.
Frost is picking a QB and will give the other meaningful snaps. HCSF is not a fan of a two QB system.

Yes SC is right about CU. They could win the game. The jury is still out on the Nebraska football team. Nobody knows what to expect. Not me or even the blowhard CU fans on this board.

Keep on clucking though. It's fun reading.

Good try. Youre the same idiot who said Nebraska would win 9 games this year.

Back