What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

You’re like the turd my toilet refuses to flush.
You're like the one that dangles there for a long time and finally falls only to stick to the side of the toilet and needs to be brushed away.
. . . Now that we have an understanding. Lets get on with hating Nebraska.

You're like the one that dangles there for a long time and finally falls only to stick to the side of the toilet and needs to be brushed away.

Surveyor is talking about himself here @Buffsrock85......as I've pointed out numerous times, he's still here failing to troll us even though we haven't played Nebraska in 8 years.

Meh. I gotta have my fun at his expense while he's here-he'll go away after we pound NU next month.

Sadly like most kNU fans he isn't smart enough to realize when his team is bad or beaten. He will stick around like a fly at a picnic adding nothing but irritation.

They will struggle against Akron (potentially losing two years in a row to a MAC team at home,) lose to CU, beat Troy but the game will be closer than the score.

They will then get absolutely blasted by Michigan, and easily beaten by Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Iowa mixing in some potential wins from among the weak games on their B1G schedule.

Husker fans will then all come together and proclaim that they are just one season away from a return to glory.

Sadly like most kNU fans he isn't smart enough to realize when his team is bad or beaten. He will stick around like a fly at a picnic adding nothing but irritation.

They will struggle against Akron (potentially losing two years in a row to a MAC team at home,) lose to CU, beat Troy but the game will be closer than the score.

They will then get absolutely blasted by Michigan, and easily beaten by Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio State, Michigan State, and Iowa mixing in some potential wins from among the weak games on their B1G schedule.

Husker fans will then all come together and proclaim that they are just one season away from a return to glory.

They'll beat Akron and Troy. They've got the NIU disaster last year themselves, and they've also got Troy's win at LSU last year to hold over their kids. They're not gonna beat more than 2 of the Power 5 teams they play (Illinois and maybe one other).

“You’re like a turd that won’t go away”

“Yeah we’ll you’re like a sticky turd!”

What.a.comeback.

Did your mom or your sister think that up? Sorry, I mean wife.

Very confident BuffSurveyor in this thread...

No way, shape or form will CU be ranked ahead of the Huskers this season. LOL! None the less, it sucks to go down in overtime to a top rated team. I'm not sure if Ohio State can be beat in their house, but it will be a great game.

Oh, and it's great to see I'm still rolling around CVilleBuff's head like marbles in a jar. Thanks for the call out. GBR!

We'll see. I think it was a great hire though. Yes, in the beginning the hire seemed underwhelming to many. But after seeing what he is doing and the staff he is/has assembled, it looks to be a program now quickly going in the right direction.

Many outsiders don't know how bad the program was situated under Pelini, especially when it came to the talent of the players he was recruiting and signing on. He didn't really go after top rated players. Not sure why? It will take Riley a season or two for real progress to be made. Just look at how his recruiting is going so far this season. The class is only going to have 15-18 members, with the majority being strong 4**** recruits.

So throw trash talk towards the Husker program if you want. The real truth will be revealed beginning this season and into next.

You couldn't be more wrong. Nebraska is trending up. Better look again.

No saying they'll go 12-0, but a 8+ win season is very probable. Better the next season too.

Whoops- those were old. Might want to check the dates on those.

Apparently Callahan knows not what Frost said in his press conference. Or Mb2658 is hard of hearing. Not sure which.
Frost is picking a QB and will give the other meaningful snaps. HCSF is not a fan of a two QB system.

Yes SC is right about CU. They could win the game. The jury is still out on the Nebraska football team. Nobody knows what to expect. Not me or even the blowhard CU fans on this board.

Keep on clucking though. It's fun reading.

It’s easier to feel confident in a CU team with a veteran QB, NFL caliber WR’s and DB’s, a team that won 10 games just two years ago (in playoff talk late in the season), a team that could have flipped its record from last year between a handful of plays. Than picking a Unknown Nebraska team with a first year coach with lots of expectations, a team that hasn’t been relevant in college football in almost two decades, an unknown QB.
I can see the huskers winning a close game, but chances are if it’s a blowout, CU is the one dishing it out. I really don’t think you realize what your defense is going to be up against. Plus Frost never had good defenses at UCF and he has the same DC

There's this Nebraska website that sells $20 DVDs of the radio call of every NU game synced up with video footage from an overhead camera. I really wish CU had something like that (attn: Athletic Dept). The 2002, 2004 and 2007 games have never seen the light of day on YouTube (because apparently no CU fan cares enough to put them up? Seriously people, every single Nebraska win in the series from 1987 onwards is up there. Get it together.)

I bought the 2007 game last year and enjoyed it, even though it was the Husker radio call and even though I was giving a Nebraska organization 20 bucks. I think I might order the 2002 game in time for it to get here before this year's matchup. Maybe next year I'll order 2001 because it might be fun to hear the NU radio guys react to it, even though I've already seen that game a million times on YouTube.

If no one mentioned that idiot I would have no idea he was here. I suggest trying it.
I agree aloelsken is the biggest CU troll around here. At least on this thread. That's fine. I can take what ever he/she can dish out as long as it's somewhat civilized.

If you are speaking of me? I would suggest you will find I'm keeping my bantering pretty much to this thread and said I was going to kick things up a bit untill after the CU vs NU game.

Now carry on with the regularly scheduled programing.

Back