What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

See, idk what y’all were thinking, this definitely looks like a top 25 team that will compete for the B1G West.@Huskersroll where are ya buddy?

Corn are very lucky that their defense decided to play in the 2nd half. The pick six and the scoop/score are the only difference in the game.

Defense and special teams! Something Colorado WISHES they had. Hehe! Offense will show up, especially against Fallorado.

You’re something else and someone who can’t recognize bad football, which the huskers have given you plenty of games to see bad football. Huskers might be lucky to go to a bowl. I expect Colorado to beat them next week.

No way! That NU team is the greatest of all time! Martinez will be the Heisman!, We have no f'in chance against the greatest team. Scott Frost is a chiseled d**K. Oh! my god, why will we even show up against the mighty corn. South Alabama is a really good team.

Husk the Fuskers!

Defense and special teams! Something Colorado WISHES they had. Hehe! Offense will show up, especially against Fallorado.

Fallorado? That was the best ****ing insult you could come up with? What are you even saying? We fall? You get more idiotic by the day and I have to tell you, that’s an impressive feat.

Also, ladies (maybe?) and gentleman I present to you the Big 10 champion, top 25 Nebraska Cornhuskers. Proof that the pre-season rankings are a popularity contest.

Back