What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

TLDR TLDR

So, Martinez looked funny. A step slow, indecisive, unmotivated. Idk what that was about. Maybe just a one game thing or living in Lincoln finally annoyed him. Idk.

Outside of that, it was about what I expected. Their DL looked okay at times, better than okay at times, and unspectacular at times. Far from what the camp reports made it sound like where they went 7-8 deep with dominating 800lb squatters. They also got winded easily - which is something their writers have mentioned being an issue.

They have a bit of a Landman situation going on with Mo Barry, who looked slow and took some poor angles which is really weird because he was their best returning defender. Their other starting ILB, Will Honas, is exactly who we thought he would be. An unguided missile who will make a ton of mistakes.

Domann looked good at OLB and gave them some life. But he also didn’t play all game and I think he’s probably on a pitch count due to so many injuries in a row. Outside of him, their OLBs got virtually no pressure. In fact, their best (and really their only) pressure came from DB blitzes - we will see how effective that is in the long run.

Their DBs were willing to make tackles but WRs were running free. They won because of defense and STs, but it wasn’t like they shut S Alabama down. I’m not convinced Chinander is the guy, which is pretty much the universal opinion in Lincoln.

Offensively, their interior OL was pretty rough. The academic miracle, Dedrick Mills, spent most of the game running into lineman’s butts. They will test our edges because they don’t have the big RB Ozigbo to lean on like they had last year. C is still a major issue. Snaps were high and it threw off timing. They brought in the backup in the 2nd half, who was able to snap the ball correctly, but their whole OL looked worse with him in there.

WRs didn’t appear to be getting open at all. I think they miss Stanley Morgan more than they thought they would.

Despite all the big wiener talk in Lincoln, Moos said 6 wins and a bowl game is the goal. Maybe they truly did sandbag so we don’t see a beatdown coming, but they looked very underwhelming. As always:

Martinez put on a lot of muscle in the offseason so that he would be more durable. He did not look like the same player quickness wise. Hes still careless with the ball, and if usa had been better on defense it would have bit nebraska in the ass.

Mel Tucker Springs the new state motto for Nebraska...”Well, what has Nebraska done?” Which is weirdly similar to a former state motto, “Nebraska: Well done.”

I bought a new Dri-fit black Buffs shirt today from dicks. 20% off on all the college gear, was like $32 with tax, not a bad deal.

On topic where is the uniform choices for the year? I assume we are wearing black this week?

Can someone make up their minds in Nebraska? We’re a rival, we’re not a rival, we’re an ex-rival. We didn’t kill their program but they need a savior.

“We’ve got to have a great week because we’re playing a really good team and an ex-rival,” Frost said.

“I had last year’s game circled on my schedule and I have this year’s game circled on my schedule,” Nebraska safety Eric Lee, who went to Valor Christian High School, said after Saturday’s game. “I’m just excited to go back out there and take CU down.”

Can someone make up their minds in Nebraska? We’re a rival, we’re not a rival, we’re an ex-rival. We didn’t kill their program but they need a savior.

“We’ve got to have a great week because we’re playing a really good team and an ex-rival,” Frost said.

“I had last year’s game circled on my schedule and I have this year’s game circled on my schedule,” Nebraska safety Eric Lee, who went to Valor Christian High School, said after Saturday’s game. “I’m just excited to go back out there and take CU down.”

Fusker is mouthing off like its their job

They don't choose. We made them a rival and then bookmarked the humiliation if their failings. **** Nebraska.

Ex-rival? What the hell is this, a movie? Does kNU and CU just co-exist as suburban neighbors these days? Taking passive aggressive jabs at one another, while borrowing power tools, or grilling out in the backyard at the same time? Rivalry doesn’t die off because of not playing the game on an annual basis.

My brother-in-law (graduate of UNL), asked me if I was ready for next week. Before I could get a word out my mother-in-law said that “we’re going to rip Colorado!” I chuckled and said “I don’t know about that?” My brother in law than defended the situation. My brother-in-law is one of the few husker fans that are tolerable to be around. He doesn’t live or die by the red, but enjoys it for what it is. He actually went to the school - most Nub fans didn’t goto college, let alone kNU. He never gives me crap, unless I jab first, but it never gets into the “well, CU fans did this to me.” Story that you hear about, because most likely that stuff doesn’t happen on a regular occurrence...plus, I don’t think the guy owns a single Nub t-shirt or polo shirt?

I can’t wait until Saturday. I will be driving to wherever I go in Omaha blaring Fight CU with the windows down and roof open!

Ex-rival? What the hell is this, a movie? Does kNU and CU just co-exist as suburban neighbors these days? Taking passive aggressive jabs at one another, while borrowing power tools, or grilling out in the backyard at the same time? Rivalry doesn’t die off because of not playing the game on an annual basis.

My brother-in-law (graduate of UNL), asked me if I was ready for next week. Before I could get a word out my mother-in-law said that “we’re going to rip Colorado!” I chuckled and said “I don’t know about that?” My brother in law than defended the situation. My brother-in-law is one of the few husker fans that are tolerable to be around. He doesn’t live or die by the red, but enjoys it for what it is. He actually went to the school - most Nub fans didn’t goto college, let alone kNU. He never gives me crap, unless I jab first, but it never gets into the “well, CU fans did this to me.” Story that you hear about, because most likely that stuff doesn’t happen on a regular occurrence...plus, I don’t think the guy owns a single Nub t-shirt or polo shirt?

I can’t wait until Saturday. I will be driving to wherever I go in Omaha blaring Fight CU with the windows down and roof open!

There's gotta be a buff (or even Iowa hawkeye) bar in Council Bluffs that would welcome you right?

Husker Minister of Propaganda Sean Callahan is predicting no less than 30,000 drooling Fusker mouth breathers at Folsom. Better up the piss ballon production just in case.

I'm gonna set the over/under on number of fusker fans at the game at 10k.

Who knows, stubhub still has seats. I can blame Buffs fans for being pussies and selling. But tbh anyone dumb enough to pay $800 for a couple of seats should be taken advantage of. So thank you Nub fans for the perfect sellout across the board. You will further our athletics program by helping to fund our next stadium renovation all while lining the pockets of Buffs fans and stimulating the Boulder economy.

Then there’s the dip ****s that bought 3 game packs, the Buffs thank you for your interest and contributions.

If and when the Buffs win it will be even funnier because they tried so hard and it’s going to be a hilarious walk of shame back to their mobile homes.

There's gotta be a buff (or even Iowa hawkeye) bar in Council Bluffs that would welcome you right?

Maybe, more than likely not. I know there are a few fellow Buffs fans sprinkled around the Omaha/CB metro area. I went to high school with a couple, and my wife does the hair of a few more. It was good fun to cheer on the misfortunes this past Saturday during a family gathering to watch the game, even if the final result wasn’t ideal. I’m sure Saturday will be even more fun! My daughter and I have no issues with being outnumbered, and we will both be wearing Buffs gear!

Who knows, stubhub still has seats. I can blame Buffs fans for being pussies and selling. But tbh anyone dumb enough to pay $800 for a couple of seats should be taken advantage of. So thank you Nub fans for the perfect sellout across the board. You will further our athletics program by helping to fund our next stadium renovation all while lining the pockets of Buffs fans and stimulating the Boulder economy.

Then there’s the dip ****s that bought 3 game packs, the Buffs thank you for your interest and contributions.

If and when the Buffs win it will be even funnier because they tried so hard and it’s going to be a hilarious walk of shame back to their mobile homes.

I've already taken advantage of some dumb Nub fan's generosity and bought myself and the GF USC tickets. No reason we shouldn't sell out (or come close to) some of our conference home games with tickets going for less than a dinner out on stubhub.

Maybe, more than likely not. I know there are a few fellow Buffs fans sprinkled around the Omaha/CB metro area. I went to high school with a couple, and my wife does the hair of a few more. It was good fun to cheer on the misfortunes this past Saturday during a family gathering to watch the game, even if the final result wasn’t ideal. I’m sure Saturday will be even more fun! My daughter and I have no issues with being outnumbered, and we will both be wearing Buffs gear!

That was a good game to hate watch lol.

Husker Minister of Propaganda Sean Callahan is predicting no less than 30,000 drooling Fusker mouth breathers at Folsom. Better up the piss ballon production just in case.

This is where fusker statistics class gets you...30k? I’m disappointed that my nephew chose this school over other higher institutions of education...

Back