What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So………much……….Schadenfreude.
Drown yourself in it:

TL;DR pretty much all these Fusker fans were predicting a 2 to 5 score win. 55-10 **** and whatnot

What a beautiful debacle. An absolute fiasco. Ho-lee ****.

Nebraska stole their way back into the game real fast in the second half with fluke plays and luck going their way, and then Frost drops the entire team off a cliff with one of the most bafflingly stupid and arrogant calls I've ever seen in my life with that boneheaded onside kick.

Northwestern was conservative to a fault, making play calls that would normally infuriate me, that I would typically consider nothing short of chicken ****... yet they were so certain that Nebraska could not pull this off, that they made the calls in the boldest, most bald-faced way possible.

Everyone seemed to be wondering if Nebraska would be a different team this year, with the transfers and rejuvenated coaching staff. Fitzgerald didn't hear any of that nonsense; he knew that Fuskers can't change. He went all in on trusting Nebraska to fail, and they absolutely did.

Casey Thompson started out looking like a definite upgrade at QB, but fell into looking just like Adrian Martinez. Maybe the kids aren't the problem, Frosty???

I've posted in recent months that I can't recall having this little interest in a college football season. It makes me sad. But watching this game reminds me that hate-watching college games can still be verrrrrrry satisfying.
Same. Crazy part is, there’s a lot of fans from a lot of different teams saying this. Even fans from good teams. Got me to thinking about why - maybe we usually don’t have a whole lot going on in July/Aug. But 2022 has been all gas, no brakes with actual real world **** that has been very distracting to college football fandom. Trust me, it’s not just us.

Last edited:
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

I'll never forget doing a craft show in Estes Park (where else) and seeing some rube wearing a "Frost Alert" t-shirt. This is before the guy had coached a game in Lincoln. I really want to believe that guy still has that shirt in his closet somewhere, but the idea of him burning it in his backyard while sobbing and listening to old Frank Solich press conferences is just as good.

Back