What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I think I’ve been to the Lincoln mall once. They have an Olive Garden on the mall property. I can imagine the recruits hearing “when you’re a Husker, we treat you like family…” as they pull up to a generic parking spot in the (nicely equipped) Red Chevy Malibu rental that they’re using to drive recruits around in.
Who needs Lil Wayne when you have unlimited breadsticks?

I think I’ve been to the Lincoln mall once. They have an Olive Garden on the mall property. I can imagine the recruits hearing “when you’re a Husker, we treat you like family…” as they pull up to a generic parking spot in the (nicely equipped) Red Chevy Malibu rental that they’re using to drive recruits around in.
Do they alternate between Olive Garden and Chili's, because it's the new golf course?

speaking on eating and this game in particular, me and the wife ate at Gemini on Pearl Street it was damn good. The artichoke hearts are a big time recommendation

If Coach Prime doesn't stick around long apparently money won't be the reason why

Leave it to someone in the state that got poked in degrading humor as the butt of a joke, for being way out of touch with modern culture and society, in the movie The Experts. Being that this movie is/nearly 40 years old now…I’ve come to realize in my lifetime that many of my fellow states people are:

Delusional about the flagship university football program
Unwilling to live in the 21st century (see first note)
Clamor to the word of an octogenarian former football coach and congressman (again see first note)
Will dismiss any enriching progress for the communities within the state
Will continue to use “Nebraska Nice” to put lipstick on childish behavior to prohibit catching up with neighboring states views/policies/etc., and…well…racism.

I guess “It’s not for everybody” really does sum up living here…🤔

honestly, they are probably not wrong
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

**** that cult of rapey weirdos.

Attachments

• photostudio_1695327994760.jpg
    photostudio_1695327994760.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • photostudio_1695328122325.jpg
    photostudio_1695328122325.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 42
If I'm Nebraska, I'd forget top HS recruiting outside of a few local farm boy OLs in Neb, Kansas, or Iowa, if any, and try and do most everything through the portal. The Neb brand is now nothing for most high level HS players. Comb the G5, FCS, and underperforming P5 world for guys that can come in right away. It's their only hope. Go totally mercenary or die. Rhule is in a tough situation. Bad job choice. Bad Karma.

speaking on eating and this game in particular, me and the wife ate at Gemini on Pearl Street it was damn good. The artichoke hearts are a big time recommendation
Gemini is great. We were in there right after they opened and met the Geminis. They seemed cool AF

If I'm Nebraska, I'd forget top HS recruiting outside of a few local farm boy OLs in Neb, Kansas, or Iowa, if any, and try and do most everything through the portal. The Neb brand is now nothing for most high level HS players. Comb the G5, FCS, and underperforming P5 world for guys that can come in right away. It's their only hope. Go totally mercenary or die. Rhule is in a tough situation. Bad job choice. Bad Karma.
Bad job choice? I think not. Dude held out until kNU got desperate and they are going to set him up financially for the rest of his life. They are paying what $8MM a year? kNU is the place where alums and retreads go to cash in. When Rhule flames out they will overpay somebody else, rinse, repeat.

Bad job choice? I think not. Dude held out until kNU got desperate and they are going to set him up financially for the rest of his life. They are paying what $8MM a year? kNU is the place where alums and retreads go to cash in. When Rhule flames out they will overpay somebody else, rinse, repeat.
Well OK, good choice for money but bad choice for success. Most every week will be a slog with a miserable press conference to follow.

Well Rhule could be collecting paychecks from Carolina & Nebraska in the not too distant future. Give the guy credit for that.

Today’s recruits were barely out of diapers the last time Nebraska managed a win against CU.
I am sure that most 17yo recruits were out of diapers by Nov 2010. Troglodytes that commit to the nubs were still rubbing their **** on the walls of the trailer.

After our victory next year in Lincoln, that streak will just grow. Do we even have them on our schedule again?
Next year is the last of a pair of home and home agreements, and so far as I know there is nothing else on the schedule. Also,unless the B12 goes to a 8 game conference schedule, our dance card is full until 2031, with the caveat that we may need to find a replacement for Houston in '25 and '26, and for KSU in '27 and '28.

nubs is probably not a good candidate for those seasons since their OOC is full until 2029.

Back