What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Air Force Game Thread

A self-proclaimed expert like you in all matters does not know what exactly needs to be fixed? Hard to believe.
Yes. DT and DE need to get off blocks. NT needs to stiffen back. This is easy. Others are talking about it too.

Gonna have to out score them...

Man I wish we still ran this style of offense. We could do it better with the best talent for that offense in the country.

Starting to get irritated with Landman constantly wildly diving at the ball carrier in 1v1 and completely missing them. I feel like he's had more missed tackles in the first 3 games than he did all of last season

TS. I’m not getting what you mean. SS OLB is on LOS. Star is tight. They don’t have a true 4 man front do they?
Of course they do. Every team has a true 4 man front and if they don’t, it’s a massive gaffe in coaching. A SS/OLB/Star isn’t good enough to help set the edge against a triple option team.

Back