What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

That wasn’t my experience with ‘braska fans in my section. They were dropping F bombs, drunkenly stumbling into people, spilling beer on us and I almost got shoved down the bleachers by a fusker chick who couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

There were plenty of classy fusker fans to be sure. But there were plenty of slovenly drunk obnoxious ones as well. And there were a few CU dickheads also. For the most part, 99% of fans from both sides were civil. But ‘braska has no claim on “classiest fans in football.” That’s a ****ing myth.
A few? Our standrads are slipping...

Such great folks

Not sure a tweet response telling Mo to "keep grinding" is the way to go.

We have ourselves a coach here in Boulder! We finally have a coach who can make halftime adjustments. He's done it twice with amazing success. There isn't a quitter on this Buffs team and they have proven that they will keep their composure and focus and fight to the end of the game. Steven Montez had an incredible 2nd half after looking like a deer in the headlights in the first half. I'm concerned that we can't seem to get the ball to Laviska but I'm confident we can fix that. The defense shut down the bugeaters in the second half and played with incredible intensity. I couldn't be more impressed with the heart and determination I saw yesterday. Now let's go beat the Falcons and go 3-0. And yes, to all those "Buffs" fans who sold their tickets to corn fans, eat my ass. It's shameful to do that to our players just to make a buck.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!!!

That wasn’t my experience with ‘braska fans in my section. They were dropping F bombs, drunkenly stumbling into people, spilling beer on us and I almost got shoved down the bleachers by a fusker chick who couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

There were plenty of classy fusker fans to be sure. But there were plenty of slovenly drunk obnoxious ones as well. And there were a few CU dickheads also. For the most part, 99% of fans from both sides were civil. But ‘braska has no claim on “classiest fans in football.” That’s a ****ing myth.

You let us down if you didn't hit them with piss balloons

This. Taylor was everywhere. Huge game for him. Johnson was very disruptive in the middle. Frost even said they couldn’t run between the tackles. Huge improvement from last week against a better offense.
Taylor was getting off blocks and laying hits. Fun to watch him all game.

Johnson and Martinez had a fun back and forth going. It looked like there was a lot of mutual respect there. Johnson won that battle when it mattered most.

Really? Let me be clear. There were maybe 3 or 4 obnoxious fusker fans and 1 slightly obnoxious Buff fan. Everyone else was cool and cordial. So forgive me if I painted with a broad brush.
It's funny to me that our most cordial Allbuffs poster encountered obnoxious huskers while our most in-your-face Buff fan enjoyed his own personal Woodstock.

It's funny to me that our most cordial Allbuffs poster encountered obnoxious ****ers while our most in-your-face Buff fan enjoyed his own personal Woodstock.

I’m actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet lol but I do enjoy talking ****. Although, everyone was so nice yesterday there was no point in saying anything. I also got lucky I had Buffs to my left, right and behind me with 2 randoms in front of me. They were quiet and didn’t say a word and as soon as the game ended they shoved through and ran out the door.

Famous or infamous?
giphy.gif

Back