What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

Yes it is. Why I like her without knowing her (we have two Corgis).

The feeling is mutual. Corgis are great bringers-together of people.

Clearly we need a Buff Corgi thread.
Can we make the Corgi the official dog of the buffs?

Maybe Ralphie needs her own mascot? Corgi takes on Bison

This woman posted video of her Corgi on a Corgi group I'm in on Facebook. Her little guy LOVES the neighbor bison and the bison seem to enjoy his company as well.

This woman posted video of her Corgi on a Corgi group I'm in on Facebook. Her little guy LOVES the neighbor bison and the bison seem to enjoy his company as well.
To be fair Corgis can’t be worse than discussing CaliBuff901’s shorts can it?

We’re talking about a dog breed made popular by her majesty, the Queen of England?!?
7096F7B0-A86A-4FC9-BC46-B46366980B28.jpeg

Hell no.

Some scrappy Heinz 57 from the pound is where my dog sympathy resides.

How the **** does ****braska not have like 10 walk on kickers? Every HS player in that state wants to play in that mausoleum, how does Frost not let the best HS kicker walk on every year?

Indeed. Decent (non-scholarship level) high school kickers could come a lot closer to making that last kick.

I rewatched the game a few times. HCMT has this team so well conditioned. The Nubs may be the more talented team but they had to be better for 60 minutes! We are gonna win most of our games in the 4th quarter me thinks.

Either crying Fusker kid from 2001's little sister or soon to be wife

Hey ... but at least she has great legs!

/sexist leg man remark ... I'll see myself out now. But she DOES have great legs. And the fusker on the left looks like he wants to "comfort" her in her grief by touching one of those magnificent limbs ...

One of the interviews with MT he said something, and a few announcers have talked about it as well, and that was simply that he had a plan for everything.

One part that I will never forget about the 5th down play was that every interview with a CU coach or player starts with a "we had a 4 play package that we would run if we had 1st and goal with no timeouts and less than a minute to play."

Think about that.

Everyone on CU's team knew what to do in that situation, coaches, players, everyone: they had even practiced the sequence.

MT is the first coach we've had in a long time that is pushing that level of preparation. He's not trying to figure out what to do in the moment. He already knows what he's going to do in any situation, and the confidence that comes from that flows into the team.

The returner got called down on the INT: no hesitation, no thinking about what to do. Kneel down and go win the game in overtime. That confidence led to the team winning when the game was on the line.

Contrast this to how Frosty handled the end of the game.

On the flea flicker play, Buffs had already lined up in that formation earlier in the game and sent Fontenot between the tackles. At that down and distance, it was logical that the same play would occur again, and Nebraska's front seven bit on the run, which slowed down the pass rush. You already know what happened next.

Falo got 2 fumble recoveries correct ??

Yep. He had a good game, after overcoming years of troubles and bad decisions. Credit FHCMM for keeping him around, twice. He's a senior, and already has way more snaps in the first two games of this season than in all of last season.

Last edited:
The Fuskers are weak. The O line and D line left the 3rd quarter and 4th quarter. They handed over the game in two quarters. They are all talk. ****ing Fuskers are weak. Go Buffs!

Saw Scott *******Frost talking about the 24 hr rule. The fuskers have 24 hours to lick their wounds and "forget" about the Colorado game. Funny that he thinks he can control those idiot's minds/mindless. He must be on crack.

Saw Scott *******Frost talking about the 24 hr rule. The fuskers have 24 hours to lick their wounds and "forget" about the Colorado game. Funny that he thinks he can control those idiot's minds/mindless. He must be on crack.
Well, it is Nebraska where there's a lot crack/meth to be had.

Walked my Corgis today andnheard a “I love your Corgis!”. Turned and the guy had one by him. So the corgos got to meet a new freind and I got tonchat with the older couple all clad in LSU gear (from there, but one daughter moved here and they followed to be near grandkids). Nice couple, nice happen chance meeting because of the Corgis. They complimented me on the Buffs play as I was of course decked out in Buff gear.

To be fair, today HCMT said the same thing about a 24-hour rule after the win. Gotta focus on the next game, win or lose.

Back