What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Game Thread

This is a near complete meltdown. If we win this game, everyone has to go to church or temple or something this weekend

Guys. That had nothing to do with the refs. Moeller screamed in the dude's face and it was clear as day.
Yep. Its a penalty every time. I feel as if this team thinks UCLA should be laying over for them. They have to get it in their heads that this is going to be a dog fight until the end.

You guys are outplaying these fools and keeping them in the game with a complete lack of focus...with all due respect, I'm wondering if the higher-than-expected Committee ranking might be in their heads a little.

Your D gets burned for 20 yards, and Spoon runs a guy out of bounds and damn near picks up a second consecutive taunting call

I've never seen this many unsportsmanlike penalties. Who does this team think they are? They've accomplished a bowl game. Whoopty ****ing do. They clearly need a reality check
Amen to that. Felt like we didn't deserve to beat Stanford because our offense sucked, but we pulled it off. We don't deserve to beat UCLA because during this game our players are sucky people.

Back