What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Game Thread

Almost as many marshmallows thrown on the field as there have been flags. And there have been a s*** ton of marshmallows thrown.

That one certainly raises questions. It's a dumb play by the CU guy, but I feel like football refs are usually good at recognizing flops.

With how chippy it has gotten they have to throw a flag.

That should have been on Young though, but the officials missed it.

There had better be a hell of a lot of players running stairs after this effing game. We just went from second and goal from the one foot line to second and fifteen. The stupidity has to end.

I guess this is why the Utah player who was interviewed after the game kept calling them punks last week.

I didn't think a game could be uglier than Stanford. But hey, we're ahead. I'll take ugly wins the rest of the season.

UCLA is a collective, putrifying asshole. They know they ain't going to the postseason. My disgust with them grows exponentially.

Back