What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UMass Score Prediction Thread

Sounds like you've got some convincing to do. I might miss the NSU game, having said that.
If it's a late start, which it won't be (is there any way this isn't an 11AM game?) then I'll miss it because I'm going to a concert that night. I hope it's not because I'd like to be able to say when I graduate that I never missed a game.

I live in Denver. I'd think most the posters here would agree that it's not unreasonable to eat the $ so I can go spend one of the last days of summer how I'd like rather than driving all the way up there to likely watch CU fumble their way to a win over another slightly more incompetent team, especially after the lifeless performance last week. I'm on this square-wheeled bandwagon with you, but there are better ways to spend the day lets be real. I'll be at the rest of the games (except Nicholls).

31-14 Buffs.

one of what could be our 2 wins this season if disaster strikes. or, it could be the feel-good start of a 5 game win streak to get us happy again. i have no idea. i still don't understand what we saw against uh. execution failure everywhere... i would like to believe it was just a bad night. umass won't tell us much.

33-17 Buffs.

Odd number for Buffs due to a Nienas special screw up on special teams.

Buffs 23, UMass 20, though I wouldn't put money on it. Diego pulls it out of a tie with 12 seconds left…..

38-17 Buffs win easily at home over a worse team than Hawaii

(Backup: 21-17 UMass, Buffs proving more error-prone and referee-prone than vs Hawaii. No ...surely not possible...cancel the backup.)

CU 27 - UMass 24. Jay Mac catches game winning TD as time expires and half of AllBuffs posters' heads explode simultaneously.

I live in Denver. I'd think most the posters here would agree that it's not unreasonable to eat the $ so I can go spend one of the last days of summer how I'd like rather than driving all the way up there to likely watch CU fumble their way to a win over another slightly more incompetent team, especially after the lifeless performance last week. I'm on this square-wheeled bandwagon with you, but there are better ways to spend the day lets be real. I'll be at the rest of the games (except Nicholls).
So you are going to skip what might be the only two wins this year? Wow. Have someone kick you in the nads while you are at it.

Back